Sign in to follow this  
pete_norw

Morison Martin

3 goals in 10(1) games now for Morison at Leeds. I think his purple patch last season for us was just that. He never looked to have the technique, or ability for the Premiership.

We all know Chris Martin isn''t up to the required standard at this level.

Agreed, and now we''re bringing in players like RVW, we need to get them off the wage bill.

The club is on the up and progressing, and we need the players to fit the system. This year shows we''re playing with a lot of players Hughton will change.

Vindicated, i said it all along. The patch of "form" was more due to luck and the team around him that his actual ability.First touch normally ended up 10 yards in front of him. Or the ball went to feet and he pointed at his head and tea potted , or it went to head and he pointed to his feet and tea potted.Good riddance :)Martin is a different breed, "Cant be bothered" rather than lack of tallent, a shame and a waste. Maybe he will have a similar career to Holty and Moro in that he finds his legs in his late 20''s.

[quote user="AJ"]Agreed, and now we''re bringing in players like RVW, we need to get them off the wage bill.

The club is on the up and progressing, and we need the players to fit the system. This year shows we''re playing with a lot of players Hughton will change.[/quote]

I''m sure you''re aware anyway but Morison is off the wage bill was used in the becchio deal

If we took the Elland road sign and mounted it on a 6 ft pole then dug that into the D it would give more work rate than Morro, so deal well done.

to this list, may I add Vaughan?

people relentlessly had a go at hughton for letting him go out on loan

would anyone care to guess how many he has scored this season in the CHAMPIONSHIP?

sure 20+ so far, since he was meant to be our saving grace? nope? how about 10+? nope? 9. a massive 9 goals all season.

I like the lad but he is injured too much and not cut out for the prem.

[quote user="refjezdavies"]I''m sure you''re aware anyway but Morison is off the wage bill was used in the becchio deal[/quote]Got a feeling the only reason we bought Becchio was because it gave us an opportunity to get rid of Morison. Got another feeling that Becchio will be out the door as soon as the season ends.

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="refjezdavies"]I''m sure you''re aware anyway but Morison is off the wage bill was used in the becchio deal[/quote]
Got a feeling the only reason we bought Becchio was because it gave us an opportunity to get rid of Morison.
Got another feeling that Becchio will be out the door as soon as the season ends.
[/quote]

But with the chance of making a few quid on him

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="refjezdavies"]I''m sure you''re aware anyway but Morison is off the wage bill was used in the becchio deal[/quote]
Got a feeling the only reason we bought Becchio was because it gave us an opportunity to get rid of Morison.
Got another feeling that Becchio will be out the door as soon as the season ends.
[/quote]

But with the chance of making a few quid on him

[/quote]

PS I sat in the first row earlier today and watched B-ham Wolves,  Wolves fully deserved the win Davis and Redmond were out of it today they looked knackered and don''t think we should go for them either 

[quote user="Javier''s Deaf Translator"]to this list, may I add Vaughan?

people relentlessly had a go at hughton for letting him go out on loan

would anyone care to guess how many he has scored this season in the CHAMPIONSHIP?

sure 20+ so far, since he was meant to be our saving grace? nope? how about 10+? nope? 9. a massive 9 goals all season.

I like the lad but he is injured too much and not cut out for the prem.

Don''t forget that he scored these goals in a Huddersfield side that without him would be relegation stuff.