Sign in to follow this  
stroud canary

CRUCIAL NEXT TWO GAMES

Blackburn away - great timing to get our first away win then Man City home. Realistically 4 points is probably the best we can hope for.

With Southampton only playing Aresnal at home in Feb looks like they will be stuck on 19 pts until March.

Palace have Aresnal away and Birmingham home - 3 pts if there lucky, but then in march they have Man U Home and Chelsea away- no points all month all being well!

WBA...who cares!

So the next two games are a great chance to get some points on the board before a tricky spell.

OTBC

Absolutely agree with you, if ever we need to pick up points its now. Luckily the results went in our favour this weekend, but from now on EVERY GAME is crucial. We need as many points from as many games, whoever the team is. I know that its obvious but we can''t just rely on getting points from the "smaller" teams around us. Keep the Faith

Well knowing our luck Palace will beat Arsenal.

I hate counting chickens like that.  My father was so certain Liverpool would beat Saints and look what happened there !!

We NEED to beat Blackburn not just for the 3 points but for

a) an away win and the confidence that would give

b) two wins on the bounce (see a)

c) blackburn losing 3 points !!

I really fear Southampton at the moment.  They look V.good indeed.  They may get screwed by their run in but I woulldn''t bee too happy relying on that.

The next two games are winnable we must not let this opportunity slip.

qUOTE : Luckily the results went in our favour this weekend

Yes it was VERY lucky!  If we could win the next two games that would be fantastic.  I think Southampton have got the hardest fixtures coming up but, although I didn''t see their game against Everton yesterday, I understand they played very well.

Come on you Yellows !

Palace WILL lose this weekend. At home to the gunners - what other result?

And a win at Blackburn takes us out of the immediate dangerzone. Good for confidence and it means that Blackburn are then very catchable. 

Roll on Saturday.