Sign in to follow this  
NCFC for life 1993-

The beauty of opinions!

I love this forum for one reason. People''s opinions. I think it''s great to debate, ask questions and express feelings towards our teams current performances! There are some people on here who are really passionate about our teams current poor performances. That''s fine....long may it continue!

Our current performances have been dire....awful and quite frankly unacceptable. No shots against Wigan on target ? Anyone should be entitled to a negative opinion after that! Still...I believe that we will survive....but as we know Norwich are known for leaving us fans a little nervous from time to time!

Yes, that''s about right NFL1993. Even if you''re the most optimistic of characters , the last few performances have not been good (except the Sunderland game). I believe we will survive too, but I am longing for a performance let alone a result! I felt sorry for our great fans who made the trip to Wigan... My god they were let down by the team. It''s no use starting to slate the manager and the players , at this time they need support... I don''t agree with the manager''s negative tactics but he''s got to go with what he''s got! I enjoy reading some poster''s opinions, but some of them are idiots...I mean they don''t discuss, they just shout and rant... If you''re a supporter iom, you support your team whatever happens.