Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

If you had to miss one game a Carrow Road this season...

With all the gloom and doom around something more lighthearted!

I consider having a season ticket to be one of the greatest things I''ve ever had in my life, and I hate missing any games at all (if I can help it!).

So, my question is... If you had to miss one game this season, who would it be and why?

For me it''s got to be Stoke, for their anti football tactics.

Over to you lot.

Is this thread just for season ticket holders Wazzy or can plastics and glory hunters join in ? [;)]

For personal reasons it has to be spurs (I should have missed that one).

For purely footballing reasons I''d say Newcastle, Fulham or one of the other 0-0s.

For weather reasons I wish I''d missed Southampton.

That defeat by a very average Liverpool side was gut wrenching especially as i hate them( except for the big favour they did us last weekend).

Try never to miss at CR - Luton was disappointing as I thought this was an opportunity to give the U21s a run. Liverpool away was disappointing given the difficulties of getting there and the team no show. At least at Fulham it was hot but not a place where we have a happy history.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

So, my question is... If you had to miss one game this season, who would it be and why?

[/quote]

Doesn''t allowing fans to miss only one game count as cruel and unusual punishment?

I have missed 1 home game this season and that was the Liverpool game, it was my Autistic sons 13th Birthday and I had promised him a birthday party.

I foolishly allowed the mrs to book a holiday and she booked it the week we played fulham at home. I asked the bar we had been drinking in the first two days to play it which they kindly agreed then spent the next 5 days saying sorry for the worst game the world had ever seen. Was more than glad i didn''t go to that one.