Sign in to follow this  
whoareyou?

Bentley back in two weeks.

I was sat in the Jarrold stand yesterday and David Bentley, Helveg and Sven were also there.

I had a quick chat with Bentley and he reckons he will be back playing in two weeks time!!!

Good news or what!!!!

There were others who asked the same question to him and he always gave the same answer.

He looked fit enough too...no crutches and he was jumping up and  down when we scored....so lets hope it is true.

Think he would do well on the right side of a 4-3-3 or 4-5-1.

hahah, and i know john terry''s nephew......

....... hold the  phone, i really do know his nephew

(this is really true by the way)

perhaps someone else who was sat in the jarrold stand too yesterday will confirm what i am saying.

He had a stunning girlfriend too as did Sven..lucky guys!!!!

I was in the Jarrold Stand on sat and i can confirm that Bentley was there as i said hello to him. I was just coming out of the loos in block K and there he was just standing there. Didn''t see Sven or Helveg but i did see Francis in there when he was out with the broken cheek bone. Looks like thats where they all sit when there injured.

I was in the Jarrold Stand and yes Bentley was in there and so were Helveg and Svenson who were sitting next to each other.

In fact the Jarrold Stand is now the regular place for players who aren''t playing to sit. I''ve seen Bentley, Svenson and Mulryne in their before. They actually always sit quite near to the away fans. That''s except Gary Holt who was sat in the Jarrold Stand at the Liverpool game, but up the River End end of the stand. He was there with a couple of his mates and just looked like a normal bloke watching the game. I walked past him twice before I even realised it was him.

It''s true also that Bentley was walking around fine and certainly there wasn''t any obvious sign that he''s injured.

More worrying was what he was wearing!

He had a checked jacket, an open necked white shirt and some sort of cravatte. I think he was trying to look like some Regency dandy or something. I was half expecting him to put on his best Terry Thomas accent and say something like: "Who''s this beauuuuuutiful creature." (In his best cockney drawl of course).

Think he''s having you on.

Was probably referring to returning to Norwich in 2 weeks as he''s been back at Arsenal having rehabilitation.

Doubt the Gunners'' physio can knock nearly two months off a serious injury...

If this is true then it is terrific news. However, i think he probably meant that he''ll start training again in 2 weeks, which is still excellent news. Hope it is true, we really could use his creativity in there.

My mate wwas told the same story by a taxi driver on saturday night. he said that he had spoken to Bentley at the game and he had said he would be back in two weeks.

i saw Bentley behind the stand, he seemed in a hurry as he darted out past the throng watching Palace on the tv.. didnt look too hampered by injury...

i also see bentley on saturday.

he was standing in line at the burger caravan behind the jarrold stand.

and boy did he look out of place in all that designer gear.....

As far as im concerned the jarrold stand is the best place for Bentley,Sven and Mulryne until the end of the season! None of them has any spirit!

really hope this is true, if we coiuld have him available for mid march that would be great!!

he has always been a flashy g*t, but the kid has got style so take nothing away from him.

Blue Hater-i wouldnt question there spirit,i no mulyrne is never been fit, but svensson gives everything when he is fit and bentley really started to give a damm recently, especially as they all cheered when we scored 

[quote]As far as im concerned the jarrold stand is the best place for Bentley,Sven and Mulryne until the end of the season! None of them has any spirit![/quote]

Doesn''t the fact that whilst he''s back in London full-time getting treatment with Arsenal, yet turns up for our big game at FCR say something about his spirit?

I sat behind David and he did say 2 weeks but not sure exactly what is 2 weeks playing or training.

We did give him some stick aswell, which was well recieved.

"8 grand a week to sit there and drink coffee. The least you could do is sing"

All tongue in cheek of course.
Fair play to him though would be great to have him back.