Sign in to follow this  
Nr Yarmouth Yella

Relegation Insurance

Ok so i am ready to get a slating for this but i have just bet on us to get relegated.

Now i will be absolutlely gutted if we go down so to numb the pain i took 12-1 on us getting relegated so i can do something nice to take my mind off it if it does happen. I am so worried about where our goals will come from due to our defensive setup.

I will be more than happy to loose my cash for another year in the prem....ps. I am an awful gambler that never wins which is another reason i did it so we are bound to stay up!!

Well, why not?

If you lose we stay up and all is hunky dory anyway

In the event we do go down, you''ll get decent odds and a little something to cheer yourself up a little.

All in all, I doubt we''ll go down, but why not?

Silly, mostly because you can still get 15-1.

I''ve used the bookies as a guideline for how likely we are to go down for most of the season. We were 25-1 prior to the Wigan game. Which I stuck a tenner on for much the same reason. The mindset of I''d pay a tenner to see us not get relegated.

I don''t actually think we will go down. But it''s a slight comfort of £250 if we do.

15-1 are great odds..

I signed up to a new internet account to get a free bet matching my initial bet so have in effect got 25-1.

Obviously hoping its money down the drain but at least i''ll have a grand to soften the blow if it does.

I dont like to say it but our current form those odds look pretty generous.

They are generous but they will start dropping the more money goes on.

A lot will depend on how people see the Sunderland situation panning out, for me as things stand the third drop spot is between us and them

But Stoke have still got us at home. No chance of beating them at the Britannia, even without the help of the linesman like last year, with our current tactics.

"Highland Canary"But Stoke have still got us at home. No chance of beating them at the Britannia, even without the help of the linesman like last year, with our current tactics.

Their tactics aren''t working either!

I do agree with Yellows though.

Yep, we are the worst team in Premiership history.

For goodness sake, some of you lot need to have a bit of pride and some more of you should either ring te Samaritans or book in with Dignitas because I''m afraid you are simply without hope.

Or is that simple, I hope..?

We have produced some of the dullest draws so far this year, I''ve no doubt Stoke vs Norwich will be last on MOTD!

But still, a point is a point

I find it interesting that people can say we have "no chance" of a win at the Britannia while also thinking QPR have a decent chance of surviving. 

Is there an opposite to viewing things through green-and-yellow spectacles ?

I was at both the Wigan and Sunderland games.  If we produce a Sunderland-type performance at Stoke, we have a realistic chance of beating them, I''d say the chances are 45% Stoke win / 40% draw / 15% City win.  And the chance of QPR surviving is about 5%.

Got 14/1.

Have hedged the bonus bet on Wigan Sunderland or A.Villa.

Worst case scenario I win £350

Best case is one of above go down with Reading and QPR and I get most of my stake back