Will Hughes 4m

Ince 8m

Not sure we would get all of them but would make a huge difference to our team

Martin Olssen 3m

Garrido 2m

Curtis Davies 3m

Hooper 4m (his actual value)

Mcarthy (5m)

I don''t think the majority of the players we sign in the summer will come from the UK, apart from maybe Nathan Redmond and Martin Olssen. So I think we''re in for some surprises.

One thing for sure, I do not want Hooper...

Olsson LB 4m

Garrido LB 2M

Curtis Davies CB 3M

Kamara FWD (1.5M pre agreed)

Redmond RW 3M

Not sure on Hooper, but we need another forward

Maybe Charlie Austin (4-5m?)

and a left winger - Townsend? (4m?)

Bearing in mind a large chunk of the following may leave;

Camp

Ayala

Ward

Barnett

Surman?

Fox?

Butterfield?

Tierney

Vaughan

C Martin

Korey Smith?

We''ll have more than 20 million to spend

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Inces dad reckons he is worth £25m now!![/quote]

Putting a price on his own son, that''s a bad dad! My mum says i''m priceless.

I think we''ll stick with Garrido and Tierney next season, that will only set us back a couple of million to tie up Garrido, i reckon a fee is agreed already

Kei Kamara so far has done enough, a couple more goals and decent performances and there''s another £2m.

RVW for £8.5m is agreed meaning we''ve spent around £13.5m already.

I think there won''t be wholesale changes as long as we stay up.

A bit more pace and trickery in midfield from the likes of Redmond or Van Ginkel, so around £5-£10m will be spent on one of them or similar.

The engine room seems pretty well covered.

Potentially another striker to compliment the 4 of Holt, RVW, Bechhio and Kamara (the rest will leave).

Maybe another centre back for numbers/ competition, Curtis Davies would be a good fit for around £3m.

Anything else would be a bonus.

Summer spending is therefore estimated to be around £25m

I''m expecting nearer 30m being spent over the summer and January. If you include RVW then with spent 20m+ the last two seasons. Haven''t really sold anyone, and I would expect that to change with quite a few candidates to leave which could raise 3-5m combined.

As good as Hoolahan has been, I think now would be the time to go out and buy a top class replacement. Van Ginkel or Will Hughes or both (I understand Hughes can play AMR,AML, AMC -- yes ok FM)

It would be great while Hughes is so young to develop and play a sub role and cover for wide AM and can learn off Hoolahan and Van Ginkel.

I''ve always been a fan of Redmond since he made his premier league debut at 16, and if we could really push the boat out depending how much trouble financially Birmingham in.

These three would be a large chunk of the 25-30m. Add in Olsson or Garrido and I would be very happy.

On the assumption of playing the 4231, if we moving to a 442. I''ll quite like Austin instead of Redmond.

I think we really need a midfielder that can put his foot on the ball and pass it. As good as Bradley Johnson has been at breaking up the play it is useless if he goes and passes it straight back to the opposition. I think this is the area of the pitch we are losing games.

Here''s mine. Some of them may be a bit obscure.

INs

CB; Douglas Texeira (FC Twente) - Free transfer

LB: Javier Garrido (Lazio) - £2m

LB: Henri Bedimo (Montpellier) - £2m

CM: Bibras Natkho (Rubin Kazan) - Free transfer

CAM/CDM: Manuel Fernandes (Besiktas) £6m

LM: Joãozinho (FK Krasnodar) - Free transfer

RM: Nathan Redmond (Birmingham City) - £4m

ST: Carlos Bacca (Club Brugge) - £4.5m

ST: Kei Kamara (Sporting KC) - £1.5m

OUTs

GK: Lee Camp

CB: Elliott Ward - £500k

CB Leon Barnett - £750k

LB: Marc Tierney

LM; Andrew Surman - £1m

CM: David Fox - £500k

ST: Chris Martin - £500k

ST: James Vaughan - £1.75m

ST Simeon Jackson

ST Grant Holt - £2.5m

---------------------------------------------

Total Spent: £20m

Total Received: £7.5m

...Just rough estimates for most of the players but should realistically be somewhat close to what they would be available for.

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Inces dad reckons he is worth £25m now!![/quote]You didn''t read the article then, he said if Zaha can go to United for 15milllion then that must mean his son is worth 25mil since Ince junior has triple the goals and assits this season than Zaha.

"You didn''t read the article then, he said if Zaha can go to United for 15milllion then that must mean his son is worth 25mil since Ince junior has triple the goals and assits this season than Zaha. "

Quite.

He also thought he was up to premier league management. I''ll take Paul Ince''s opinions with a pinch of salt for now.

I think this guy Joãozinho of FK Krasnodar would be a great option to go for, as he seems to have some real quality which is shown in the stat that he is the Russian league''s leading assist maker with 15 in 22 appearances and 3 goals aswell from a Left winger position.

...Also he would be available for nothing in the summer, so that makes him even more worthy of gamble.

Maybe, I''m not entirely sure but he''s been in Europe since 2007 so that may help somewhat.

...Atleast I would think so.