Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

RVW starts for Lisbon

This was never going to be a one year plan with Hughton. His first point of call was to sort out our defence and i feel this summer we will target the attacking options, as even he will know 27 goals in the prem is just not good enough.

It will be a shame when we have to immediately sell him on in the summer...

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

So could you please predict the Euromillions numbers for me?

[/quote]

Easy,they are 1 to 50.[:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

So could you please predict the Euromillions numbers to be drawn out at the next draw, for me?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Only seven numbers are drawn Tilly or is that too much to detect?

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

So could you please predict the Euromillions numbers to be drawn out at the next draw, for me?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You asked for predictions on the numbers in the lottery not the winning numbers.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You asked for predictions on the numbers in the lottery not the winning numbers.

[/quote]

No good you altering your original post either.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Numbers never were Tangy''s strong point.........
[/quote]

MEGALOL !

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Numbers never were Tangy''s strong point.........[/quote]

MEGALOL ![/quote]

Well said.

[quote user="Herman "]Maybe, just maybe we have our eyes on other players to bring in. Or do you think we are keeping the same midfield together?[/quote]

We''re blatantly going to be targetting attacking players. RvW basically said as much in his interview when asked why he''s joining us and I believe him over CH and McNally who would want to keep things close to their chest etc. Not that I''m calling them liars, but obviously they don''t want to lay out all our plans for the summer. CH sorted the defence and now it''s onto the attack! Central mid and a winger at the very least. Then potentially add to defence with a CB and LB, but attack is where the majority of money will be spent methinks

That''s what I am hoping York. Just need to get this poxy season over with. In a good way:-)

Also Sporting are playing tonight. So for those not in the pub or suffering Ant n Dec it''s something to watch.