Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

Match Thread - Norwich Vs Swansea

Michu should have scored, should have got Hughton sacked, probably should have got us relegated.

[quote user="technika"]hes rubbish, get over it[/quote]oh no.. Michu has missed 3 sitters... Swansea need to sell him in the summer he''s crap.idioto..

settle for a point now..... michu has luckily lost his shooting boots!!

[quote user="technika"]if he had scored it was 3-1 and game over. he phucked it up[/quote]ditto michu and 3-2...just give it a rest technika...find me a striker who has never missed a sitter....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="technika"]if he had scored it was 3-1 and game over. he phucked it up[/quote]ditto michu and 3-2...just give it a rest technika...find me a striker who has never missed a sitter....[/quote]Cody?

im sorry to the kei kamara fan club but hes just cost city 3 points in a vital match by not being a bit stronger and lacking the composure to finish when he needed tohes not good enough for this level and i really hope we dont waste money on him

on the brighter side of thingsCITY MANAGED TO SCORE 2 GOALS!!! nice to see

KK didn''t miss a sitter. He didn''t attack it early enough, which let the defender in.

He''s raw, he''s still learning. But he''s a bloody handful & well worth having ahead of Grant (much as it grieves me to say it).

Lambert starting to work his magic at Villa just in time. Proper manager. Compare and contrast villa''s attacking, confident peformance today at the brittania, to ours in a couple of weeks where we will sit back, play for a 0-0 and end up losing 1 or 2-0. Our only hope of surviving right now is sunderland.

Too bad we didnt win it, but cant really complain too much. Those players I questioned after seeing our line up performed great.

1 point is bit dissapointing this time as I was sure we could defend our lead.

Anyway very glad to see E.Bennett performing so well. Man of the match for me. Also loved Johnsons support for attack. His forward runs were good even thought he didnt have class to get anything out of them.

Snoddy and Bassong were a bit dissapointment. Same goes for Hoolahan in first half. Snoddy''s freekicks seem to hit more often wall these days than find the target and never seen Bassong give ball away that many times and not recognizing players behind him.

Those who say Kamara was poor, get a grip. He had very good game even thought he missed almost open goal. I have seen players that cost 20 times of his cost to miss same kind of chances so dont know why he should be any better.

[quote user="jossacklandsspunkybackpack"]Lambert starting to work his magic at Villa just in time. Proper manager. Compare and contrast villa''s attacking, confident peformance today at the brittania, to ours in a couple of weeks where we will sit back, play for a 0-0 and end up losing 1 or 2-0. Our only hope of surviving right now is sunderland.[/quote]explain how? some of the 5 teams below us have to play each other, they both cant win... ergo they both cant catch us.6 games left, for a team in relegation  to catch us they would need 4 other teams to slip up, as well as ensuring they win nearly every game. if we pick up 1 point and they pick up none, theres then 5 games left... etc etc

Lavanche, you must bear in mind the comment about KK was made by someone with the maturity & nous of the average 12 year old. Personally I try to avoid his ramblings.

I pretty much agree with your assessment Lavanche.

Bennett had a really good game. I''d also say ditto to Howson on the Johnson praise, they were Both making really good bursting runs forwards for once (But not at the same time). But I''m sure Howson will get slammed even though he didn''t do much wrong.

Overall I think a point is a fair return and if offered that scoreline at the start I probably would have took it. We were quite lucky in the end that Michu had took off his shooting boots for the 2nd half.

And, from the past two games, starting with Holt looks like it would mean ending the game with ten men. I appreciate that winding people up and making his presence felt is a big part of his game but referees are going to be very unsympathetic when he next puts in a red card challenge...

KK didn''t miss a sitter. Snodgrass'' "cross" was woefully late; KK had correctly attacked the 6 yard box, but by the time the awful Snodgrass had decided to cross he gave Tendali the time to get a foot in. On today''s performance drop Snoddy, he was sh*t today, even did his best to miss his sitter of a goal. EBennett showed what wingplay is today. If Pilks back for the Arse he should replace Snoddy (shoddy)?

chris hughton "we had the best chance of the game with kei kamara, i thought he would score, he didnt"

youre not doing yourself any favours bringing michu into it are you, it doesnt really make any sensemichu has 17 premier league goals this season, and more importantly, is not playing in a team in a relegation battle that needed that 3rd goal for the 3 points today ;)different class of player, stupid comparison