Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

Match Thread - Norwich Vs Swansea

I know a lot of you are tired of the cool/cold weather. It''s a warm day here in New Jersey so I thought I''d let you know those gentle warm westerly breezes are on the way. We all need to be behind the boys today both at the ground and everywhere else. We know Swansea are a possession team so let us not be overly peturbed if that''s the way the game goes. At the end of the day we simply need to get one more goal than they do. Let the fun begin. Good luck!!!!!

Bunn; R.Martin (C), Bassong, Turner, Garrido; Johnson, Howson, Snodgrass, E.Bennett, Hoolahan, Kamara.

Wow, just wow...  It doesn''t matter how crap the team, or individuals play, they still get picked.  This can''t be good for the morale of those players outside the manager''s clique.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Is Camp in goal?[/quote]Sorry Nuff Said same apart from Bunn back in goal.

one up front in a home game where you need 3 pointsgood call :/

suspect by the time tomorrow is over norwich will be 1 point from relegationhope im wrong

As everyone knows, two up front means more goals, because you have two players who will score a goal, not one. Simples.

am ok with holt on bench - but not howson in midfield. Tettey is streets ahead and even if he lasts only 60 mins before needing replacing thats what we should be doing.

Please have snoddy connecting with Martin not Garydoh

hey ho - COYY!!

So basically unchanged from a team who can''t win/score. Great, looks like we are going to need help from other teams

Well the good news, I suppose, is that Swansea have brought in Luke Moore who doesn''t exactly have the best record as a striker.

...cue Luke Moore brace.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]Bunn; R.Martin (C), Bassong, Turner, Garrido; Johnson, Howson, Snodgrass, E.Bennett, Hoolahan, Kamara.

Wow, just wow...  It doesn''t matter how crap the team, or individuals play, they still get picked.  This can''t be good for the morale of those players outside the manager''s clique.[/quote]other than Howson, who realistically would you drop from the line up and who would you replace them with?if Hughton doesnt drop the crap players, then why is Fat Man not in the starting 11?

Norwich: Bunn, Martin, Bassong, Turner, Garrido, Elliott

Bennett, Howson, Johnson, Snodgrass, Hoolahan, Kamara. Subs: Camp, Whittaker,

Holt, Fox, Becchio, Ryan Bennett, Tettey.

Swansea: Vorm, Tiendalli, Chico, Williams, Davies, Ki, de

Guzman, Michu, Routledge, Moore, Dyer. Subs: Tremmel, Hernandez, Lamah, Monk,

Shechter, Rangel, Agustien.

Referee: Michael Oliver (Northumberland)

This team did very well against Sunderland, poor against Wigan. Both away games. Kamara is bedding in, Bennett only 3rd start in a row in that position. Not sure Howson has being doing as bad as suggested.

I''ll reserve judgement till I''ve seen a half of football.

Seems like we mean to carry on as before, I keep waiting to see a change in style in response to our failings but oh well just hope we can hold on for the draw