Sign in to follow this  
SYG

Deluded fans

Still sticking up for our unmotivated/uninterested team.

End of the day, we are only 5 points above the relegation zone, with Wigan still to play tomorrow

[quote user="SYG"]Still sticking up for our unmotivated/uninterested team.

End of the day, we are only 5 points above the relegation zone, with Wigan still to play tomorrow[/quote]And if Wigan beat QPR and Sunderland beat Chelsea, we''ll only be 2 points off the relegation zone.Then if we lose the rest of our games and the teams below us win all of theirs and draw the ones where they play each other, we''ll be relegated.Oh my God!  How could we let this happen?

What the hell are we supposed to do? Moan and bitch like the rest of you clowns?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="SYG"]Still sticking up for our unmotivated/uninterested team.

End of the day, we are only 5 points above the relegation zone, with Wigan still to play tomorrow[/quote]And if Wigan beat QPR and Sunderland beat Chelsea, we''ll only be 2 points off the relegation zone.Then if we lose the rest of our games and the teams below us win all of theirs and draw the ones where they play each other, we''ll be relegated.Oh my God!  How could we let this happen?[/quote]

Silly

[quote user="SYG"]Still sticking up for our unmotivated/uninterested team.

End of the day, we are only 5 points above the relegation zone, with Wigan still to play tomorrow[/quote]Meanwhile in the real world we move up to 13th in the league.

In the real world we are 5 points from the relegation zone, be it in 15th, 14th or 13th. What''s your point?

[quote user="SYG"]In the real world we are 5 points from the relegation zone, be it in 15th, 14th or 13th. What''s your point?[/quote]

I''ll spell it out shall I?

We only need three teams below us to survive. Currently, we have seven teams below us. That is good.

''If we lose the rest of our games''? How many of our last six have we lost? Why is there suddenly a likelihood that we will lose every game of the run in?

For God''s sake grow a pair, boy!

[quote user="SYG"]In the real world we are 5 points from the relegation zone, be it in 15th, 14th or 13th. What''s your point?[/quote]That well over three quarters of the way through the season there are still several teams with fewer points than us. Why are we more likely to go down than any of them? There are still several teams every bit as likely to go down as we are.Pant wetters can''t even use the "we can''t buy a goal" argument anymore.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="SYG"]Still sticking up for our unmotivated/uninterested team.

End of the day, we are only 5 points above the relegation zone, with Wigan still to play tomorrow[/quote]Meanwhile in the real world we move up to 13th in the league.[/quote]What a weak argument. A win today would have made us safe. Do you honestky feel better about our chances after the game than you did before thinking Swansea were there for the taking?!Ricardo, you posted this after the Fulham game: " It looks like the whole ethos has been changed and the players don''t

look comfortable with the way they are playing.Canary supporters expect a

certain way of playing and they won''t be happy with the safety first

approach. Especially when like today it never looked like working.Lambert

amazed and annoyed us in equal measure us with his ever changing

tactics and formations but he seemed to not only play different

formations but adapt them within a game to changing circumstances. The

players built there confidence and belief because those tactics were

seen to work and us a supporters always felt we would get something from

a game even after going behind.  Today the players seemed to be

uncomfortable in a straightjacket and once they were behind they lost

all belief.If we play like a team that is more concerned with

just "staying in the game" then we will be lost from the start. I never

felt we were in any danger of relegation last season because the players

believed in the system. I already get the feeling that they are

uncomfortable with the more conservative approach of the present

management team. CH needs to show us quickly that he has more than just a

plan A."
Now when people state the same you go against them. What has changed your opinion? IMO you were spot on post Fulham game.

You really are an uninspired and unintelligent poster on this forum without ANY constructive element of sensibility. Why don''t you do all a favour and just do one, leap of Carrow bridge, if you happen to know where it is, which I wholeheartedly doubt.

the only player for me today that didn''t seem motivated is holt, sorry to say it, and I have been one of the people to stick up for him all season.

now he just seems angry. like a child who wasn''t picked first to be on the 5 a side team.