Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

If we beat Swansea on Saturday will we deserve to?

I think we might as well just ask the FA if they can give us a quadruple relegation, put us back where we belong...

Yes Nutty, we will have deserved it. Further more Hoots and his illustrious coaching two will reign for ever more :-)

Hoozah!

I think we will win as long as we play with one up top with another playing in the hole behind just like this.....................

Own goal, lucky penalty or sending off is our only chance according to many.If I ever felt like some people on here I would have topped myself just after Bunny Larkin changed his torn shorts.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Yes Nutty, we will have deserved it. Further more Hoots and his illustrious coaching two will reign for ever more :-) Hoozah![/quote]

Is he coming back??? And to think you lot whinge about Johnson and Tettey...

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

I think we will win as long as we play with one up top with another playing in the hole behind just like this.....................

[/quote]Now there''s a couple of mid-fielders who can go box to box.[;)]

Looking back to our last win vs Everton it all seems to depend on whether the winning goal is scored in the 90 minutes or during time added on by the ref apparently.....

[quote user="ron obvious"] psst got any more like that one??[/quote]

We could always play 5 across the middle......................

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

If we do I bet we still don''t have a shot...

[/quote]Surely somebody can bang one in.

I think the only sensible and fair option would be, assuming we do beat Swansea, is to donate the points to Wigan instead.

Afterall, after one game which we dominated for 60 minutes despite being poor, it appears Wigan are the team showing fight, passion tenacity and ambition and therefore deserve it far more than tin-pot Norwich could ever hope to... [8-)]

Lose???? Good God man! The world will end[li][st]

Ketts was thinking about different points systems. So how about this. (Obviously for Norwich only) : -

3 points for a win.

1 point for a draw against a top half team.

0 points for a draw against a bottom half team.

-1 points for defeat against a top half team

-2 points for a defeat against a bottom half team

And an EXTRA -3 points if JF decrees we don''t register a single shot on target.

Then and only then will we get our just deserts.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I thought so but it might get us into the bottom three where we apparently deserve to be...

[/quote]

I''m beginning to wonder if we''ve got what it takes to finish in the bottom 3. Suddenly it''s all becoming such hard work.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

I thought so but it might get us into the bottom three where we apparently deserve to be...

[/quote]

I''m beginning to wonder if we''ve got what it takes to finish in the bottom 3. Suddenly it''s all becoming such hard work.[/quote]

Oh dear! The relegation party will have to be cancelled if we fail....to fail. [:S]

When we beat Swansea, not IF![:@]

I knew we''d beat Everton, and I know we will beat Swansea.  We will also score 2 goals![:O] And the scorers will be Martin & Snodgrass!!

When it happens, I will let you moaners kiss my butt, but I must insist that you don''t use tongues!

[;)]

Well, let''s see.  We were battered for most of the first half and scored against the run of play.  We took the lead from an iffy free-kick, then let Swansea back in with a soft equaliser, then couldn''t score a winner while Swansea missed three gilt-edged chances to win the game.We should donate today''s point to Aston Villa as we don''t deserve it.

interesting! But do Villa need it Mister. perhaps we should donate it to Wigan, Sunderland or Stoke.

Who''s got the final sau with the justice button?