Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

Predictions for Blackburn v Norwich

I just checked the current table, and it turns out they''ve only scored 13 at home, so with our rather feeble 6 away goals that is just 19 goals between us in 26 games.....it''s not exactly looking like being a high scoring goalfest - but you never know!!

I''ll go for 1-1, but I dearly wish we could record a clean sheet, it''ll be 20 games since we had one if we don''t get one this time out...

[quote]canaries to nick it 1-0 with an Ashton header[/quote]

You get the vote for most optimistic poster of the month - a clean sheet AND an away win!!!

For all our sakes I pray you are right - to put one over on Hughes and Dickov would be v v sweet.

I would be happy for us to survive the blackburn kickfest without getting any more players injured - particularly Hux and Ashton.

OTBC

I''ll be happy with a draw, but i fear it could be similar to the everton game. i.e. us playing well and not taking our chances, and that wee man Dickov scoring in the last 10mins. I hope i''m wrong though

[quote]I just checked the current table, and it turns out they''ve only scored 13 at home, so with our rather feeble 6 away goals that is just 19 goals between us in 26 games.....it''s not exactly looking like...[/quote]

In that case Branston its gonna a be another 4-4 thriller

OTBC

I reckon Worthy will have a right old blast at the players after Saturday but still I think a draw is the best we can hope for. I would love a win, but we just don''t seem to perform well in these bottom of the table clashes when the pressure is on. Will be get the performance at Villa/Charlton/Liverpool or the performance from Tottenham/Everton/Newcastle? Who the hell knows............

Gonna get up at 6.30am,  wish my daughter happy 4th birthday(yes, I do feel a bit guilty), get picked up by my mate John(Blackburn fan), travel up to Blackburn and go our seperate ways until after the game and then :

EITHER, We win:  Out on the town in Bury celebrating with my mate getting the drinks in, OR, We lose: I''m going to be skint!!   Either way, really looking forward to my first "live" game in ages and I predict we will win 2-1, Dickov scores an early penalty, we equalise through Damo on 39 minutes and with 5 minutes to go the Doc rises like a Salmon from a corner, the net bulges and I go bananas!!

Hopefully see some of you there?!!

Hmmm!! Clean sheet? Not a chance! We have shown in the last three games we can score goals (or miss them as against Everton). So I would say 2-2 or we may even nick it 3-2.

I did predict 3-2 on Saturday, but it was only the 2nd one I''ve got right all season, so we''ll probably win or lose 5-1.

My misses is a Blackburn fan and Ewood Park sounds like it has such a different atmosphere to FCR!  If it''s 0-0 at half time I guarantee the home fans will boo their team off.  If we could last 45-60 minutes without conceeding, I can see us nicking it.  Fans and players will get edgy and I think we now have the strike power to sneak it

[quote]My misses is a Blackburn fan and Ewood Park sounds like it has such a different atmosphere to FCR! If it''s 0-0 at half time I guarantee the home fans will boo their team off. If we could last 45-60 ...[/quote]

lets raise the roof then. i think the fans could be really vital for our first away win. we just got to keep going all game. Im going