Sign in to follow this  
SYG

Snoddy for captain...

I think he should be installed as captain next season.

One of the very very few players to show pride, passion, drive and hunger. Everything that a captain needs to have, and unfortunately everything our current captain has lost...

Too mouthy and stroppy, not the best kind of leadership. If anyone should pick up the captains armband, I would choose Bassong.

Yes he can be mouthy and stoppy as you put it, I just see it that he cares. I''m sure if he was made captain he would cut that out. But if Bassong was made captain, I''d have no arguments...

Sorry,getting more and more wound up and much ruder than I am normally. Keyboard warrior:-(

Anyway the reasons you say that Snoddy should be captain is the sort of thing they say on Talksport. Yes those qualities are good in a player, but you need more than them to be a good captain.

No need to apologise mate, I understand your frustrations.

I see where your coming from, I just like a player to show pride and passion which I feel he does, it''s just unfortunate for us that he is one of the only few atm.

And for the record, I don''t listen to talksport ;)

[quote user="AJ"]Too mouthy and stroppy, not the best kind of leadership. If anyone should pick up the captains armband, I would choose Bassong.[/quote]

[y]

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]How on earth did he get man of the match?! Should have been Johnson![/quote]We don''t always agree CT.....But this time WE DO TOTALLY! [;)]

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]I thought he was absolutely rubbish today..

How on earth did he get man of the match?! Should have been Johnson!
[/quote]

Agree. Snodgrass'' first half performance was particularly poor but he did score which may have masked that somewhat.

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]I thought he was absolutely rubbish today..

How on earth did he get man of the match?! Should have been Johnson![/quote]inclined to agree that the goal masked an average Snoddy and Bradley was my MOM today, ( fast becoming my POTS ! )Disagree with Snoddy as Captain, hes passionate but not captain material