Sign in to follow this  
JF

That Turner song.

Cut it out! Its bloody disgracful song for a player who deserves far better.

Was funny but not funny anymore, he does deserve better.

The change to the ubiquitous " walking in a Turner Wonderland" was at least a bit more respectful if not original.

That bulls*it song makes me cringe!

For a start Turner was never s*ite, he started of poorly at Fulham on the opening day but we lost 5-0 and I can''t recall any of the team being up to anything much that day. He was cr*p against Liverpool at home and made a mistake combining with Garrido that led to a goal but people forgot about Garridos part. Its amazing how a bandwagon starts rolling and gather momentum even when its not factual!

Turner was also poor against Liverpool away.

Aaprt from a few mistakes here and there in other games Turners been very impressive.

I''ve seen many centrebacks at Norwich over the years and Turner ranks with the best we''ve had. His class in his position has gone unoticed because we signed Bassong!

Now just seen Turners negative stare at the Barclay after his goal and who can blame him!

Lastly even if he was s*ite singing a song saying he was s*ite would be unproductive!

Stop the s*ite song please cause its wrong from a factual point of view and a ethic one as well! 

[quote user="GreenYella"]That is why he didn''t celebrate in front of the snakepit. Seemed he was making a point.[/quote]I would''nt celebrate thier either, you might catch some air bourne disease or have your IQ lowered by just being within 10m of the "rabble". And for some footballers lowering IQ could be life threatening.Anyway, someone mind enlightening me as to the "Turner song"If its half as inventive as "We Fking love Grant Holt" or " nananananan enter player name nanananana" its bound to be another rapier of wit and originality served up after 6 pints of stella and punching your girlfriend.

Stop singing it you stupid idiots, it''s embarrassing

There''s only one Michael Turner, only one Micheal Turner.He used to be shi te, but now he''s alright,Walking in a Turner wonderland.

[quote user="city4eva"]was funny though[/quote]

No it wasn''t! It is damaging psychology. Why do ''fans'' want to potentially damage the mindset of any Norwich player - let alone a first team regular who finds the net?

It says far more about them than it ever will about Michael Turner!

Nexus. As you seem to be such an expert on people in the snake pit, maybe you would like to say that to there faces, and by the way I don''t sit in the snake pit

Gazza, if you are suggesting that telling someone from the snake pit that they are a moron would result in a punch in the face or worse, how exactly are you saying anything different to nexus?

[quote user="Gazza"]Nexus. As you seem to be such an expert on people in the snake pit, maybe you would like to say that to there faces, and by the way I don''t sit in the snake pit[/quote]Because Im just a lowly keyboard warrior mate. Go back to sniffing glue.