Sign in to follow this  
SYG

IF Ruddy was to be sold...

And I emphasise on the IF, was to be sold in the summer, who would you want to be brought in as our new number 1?

Or would you stick with Bunn or Rudd?...

IF he was sold we would definitely need to bring someone new in desipe Bunn''s form recently. First choice for me would be to bring Forster back. But we have got to keep Ruddy.

long term this injury has done us hell of a favour as its taken him out of the spot light. If we were performing badly like we are and he was doing well in goal the normal blunderkeeper clubs like Arsenal and Liverpool would be sniffing.

Get a new ''keeper.

Bunn has done well for us but we are a better team with Ruddy and so we''d need someone at least as good as him. Clearly that also rules out Rudd.

I think this guy Piet Velthuizen from Vitesse in the Eredivisie would be a good option to go for and most likely he would be on the cheaper side aswell.

The loss of half a season has imo put to bed any thoughts as to his departure. I think he will contiue next season with Bunnan able no 2. It will be interseting to see if camp stays he may well play a few games now

...we''d get a new keeper. Squads evolve. If a bigger team come in for players, or indeed managers, they move on.

We will lose other players as well if we''re relegated. Let''s hope the adjustment to Championship football will be faster than it was for the three relegated teams last season should the need arise.

If it happens maybe it''s worth looking at the teams likely to be relegated for some plunder.

Al Habsi- meh.

Mignolet-hmmm.

Begovic-hmmm.

Cesar-meh.

All likely to be reasonably coveted, so prices maybe high.

An on form Ruddy is essential for Norwich but if we did get a large sum for him then I''d bring in Forster as he is nearly as good and will be cheaper all round to have.

"Correct, Ruddy to #thfc is done. The fee is £2.75M plus add ons. Wes is likely to go to #efc as well, deal being completed. #ncfc #pinkun"

Just seen this on Twitter, what a load of rubbish. £2.75M, the fee would at least need to be triple that. Plus why would he go to Spurs when next season Lloris will be number 1...

Fraser Forster with Bunn as back up!

Rudd and Steer, although decent enough to eek out careers at League 1 level, aren''t quite enough for where we are now and will they ever be?