Sign in to follow this  
MarchingOrders

Kamara

I personally don''t think Kamara is going to make it. At best he will be No4 striker next season. All other strikers will be sold or released and better quality will be brought in starting with RVW.

I think Hughton will stamp his authority on the team next season and the positives of this season will be amplified and less negative football.

He has better ''feet'' than Holt, can jump higher than him also.

One thing that was pointed out to us beforehand and came true yesterday, was his anticipation. It was non existant. He wasn''t proactive, taking a ''risk'' on getting onto positions, he was mentally, two yards off the pace.

We thought there was a case for taking Howson off earlier the second half (with our sub options limited because of Bunn) but I thought that KK should have been taken off as he faded quickly. On that point , he has been with us for quite a few weeks now. Surely his fitness should be up to speed by now?

He has lots of positive attributes, but has a lot to learn

Kamara for me played like an 18 year old. A severe lack of experience and anticipation and plenty of enthusiasm.

Enthusiasm is not enough in my book as the PL defenders will soon work out what KK is all about and then he''ll be done for.

KK signing was good for morale, PR and marketing but unfortunately IMO he is going to fizzle out as the season finishes and he''ll be off to the States.

I called him a ''no mark NLS Cody'' when he arrived...................how right I was.

Strikers are there to score goals. Score goals & everything else is irrelevantHe should have buried the chance he had. If it was 3-1 it was game over - you cannot afford to miss chances like that (or last minute penalties) in the PL if you want to survive.

[quote user="Wiz"]I called him a ''no mark NLS Cody'' when he arrived...................how right I was.[/quote]
My God. Chief Negative Tosser has returned to the board. I''m off again then before Wiz''s nonsense pushes me into depression.
As I said before, and you had a hissy fit about, if you''re that miserable then just do yourself and everyone else a favour and book a one way flight to Switzerland and check yourself into dignitas you miserable cnut

[quote user="Wiz"]I called him a ''no mark NLS Cody'' when he arrived...................how right I was.[/quote]

You must be so proud.

If we were going into next season with Kamara leading the line I''d be very worried. But for £1.5m as a capable back up to do a job similar to Jackson has this season I think it would still be a good buy. He''s not quite technically good enough for the prem but his enthusiasm and his desire in a game we are chasing could be valuable.

[quote user="Wiz"]I called him a ''no mark NLS Cody'' when he arrived...................how right I was.[/quote]As if by magic Wiz appeared......... Never one to miss the opportunity to slate a player, the team, the management or the club.How''ve you been anyway Wiz, heard you''d died... We had an in memoriam thread for you and everything but sadly it soon became filled with abuse towards you so it was quickly deleted.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="Wiz"]I called him a ''no mark NLS Cody'' when he arrived...................how right I was.[/quote]

My God. Chief Negative Tosser has returned to the board. I''m off again then before Wiz''s nonsense pushes me into depression.

As I said before, and you had a hissy fit about, if you''re that miserable then just do yourself and everyone else a favour and book a one way flight to Switzerland and check yourself into dignitas you miserable cnut

[/quote]

You''ve just got to be more original than this.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="Wiz"]I called him a ''no mark NLS Cody'' when he arrived...................how right I was.[/quote]

[/quote]

Wow! [:D]

I agree with another poster, do we need a 1.5millon pound player? Personally I think he has shown he is that value.

Fan favourite? Grow up... I have always said he has the 3-4 months to prove himself and he has proved he has raw ability but not genuine premiership ability.

If holty leaves he would be a direct replacement, but if holty isn''t leaving I would not bother. We need another genuine forward alongside or pushing rvw, kk is not that.

We do not need projects, what we need is genuine class

[quote user="Zak Burger"] [quote user="Wiz"]I called him a ''no mark NLS Cody'' when he arrived...................how right I was.[/quote]

As if by magic Wiz appeared......... Never one to miss the opportunity to slate a player, the team, the management or the club.

How''ve you been anyway Wiz, heard you''d died... We had an in memoriam thread for you and everything but sadly it soon became filled with abuse towards you so it was quickly deleted.
[/quote]

Still punching Zak, I only came back because some bugger was posting using my usrname.

The day I become popular on here is the day I really will jack it all in.[;)]

He isn''t an attacker he''s an assister who can score, and he''s done that job well put another attack with him and we will do well.

Agree he is currently the best striker we have - he has worked the line with good pace and energy - something grant has forgotten to do in his desire to do nothing but bully defenders - you can do both.

He has had the same few chances as Grant since Jan and comparing the two there is one clear winner. And its not the club legend.

Kei deserves a permanent contract with us next season - but agree RvW will be ahead of him - but thats a good sign of the shape of things to come...

He''s also isolated playing upfront, and he''s not a striker! He''s a right winger being told to play as a loan striker.

Personally think hoolahan is the problem. He''s creative but you have to pay 2 upfront, we always leave the striker an impossible job