Sign in to follow this  
The Ghost of Percy Varco

Throwing coins at Baggies players

Well, whatever Mr Carrow, whatever.

As for Richardson being a childish tw@t, well so he is. But it''s such caveman mentality to have to throw something at him because he''s taunting you.

Sticks and stone and all that. If we had played away and their fans had thrown anything, there would be blind "outrage" from all corners of this message board.

Which just goes to show we can all be sanctimonious when the boot is on the other foot, but can we recognise thugerry and idiocy if it happens at Carrow?

Bananaman, for the second time, everybody who has written on this post, and indeed any post since Saturday, disapproves of the throwing of coins/pies etc. at players.  This is not even an issue anymore, we all recognise the "thugerry (sic) and idiocy" of the 2 fans in question. 

I''ve kind of lost the thread of your argument now.  You agree with the posters that Richardson was an idiot, and you have more than adequately expressed your views on the alleged throwing incidents, which everyone agrees with.  It seems to me that you enjoy condemning the alleged throwing offenders with just a little bit more hatred and venom than anyone else.

It''s like this Splendid Rush...

Everyone on this board may have condemned the throwers, but they then quickly interject "but Richardson deserved it" and "if you stand in front of the crowd and gesture, what do you expect?".

Well, I expect the crowd not to throw coins. And I also expect my fellow Norwich fans not to think that there is any excuse for throwing stuff, whatever the prat did to celebrate. Sorry if that seems unfair.