Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers Week 34

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

And here''s that exciting news. One of our benefactors who wishes to remain anonymous has sent me an exotic football bet for this weekend. Those of you who like to check the scores from all over the world will enjoy this one! I think it''s a brilliant gesture so thank you mr anonymous[Y] Here is that bet : -

RB Leipzig to beat Plauen in the German Regionaliga NorstOst division. 1/5  12:30 Sun

Metalist to beat Volyn in the Ukraine top flight. 1/5  17:30 Sat

CSKA Moskva to beat Volga in the Russia top flight. 1/4  11:00 Sat

Sutjeska to beat Jedinstvo in the Montenegro top flight. 2/5  12:30 Sat

Botosani to beat Dinamo Bucharest II in the Romanian second tier. 3/10  9:00 Sat

Qingdao Junoon to beat Guangzhou R&F in the Chinese top flight. 4/7  08:30 Sat

The potential payout for these is £51.47.

Good luck everyone and here are the receipts from both bets : -

Bet DetailsDate/TimeStakeReturn
RB Leipzig @ 1/5
Metalist Kharkiv @ 1/5
CSKA Moscow @ 1/4
FK Sutjeska @ 2/5
FC Botosani @ 3/10
Qingdao Zhongneng @ 4/7
6 Folds, 1 bet * £10.00
05/04/2013 22:59:4110.000.00
Borussia Dortmund @ 3/10
Gillingham @ 4/6
Falkirk @ 8/11
Morton @ 2/9
Ajax @ 2/11
Viktoria Plzen @ 1/4
6 Folds, 1 bet * £10.00
05/04/2013 20:54:1610.000.00

[/quote]

Top gesture[Y]

If that pair pulls [;)] off this weekend and if City win, we''ll all be dancing for joy for the great rain man[;)]

[Y][Y][Y]

Sorry I''m so late, I got a bit distracted so forgot all about it [:$]Makes no difference what I go for but Gillingham to beat Torquay on their way to the League Two title seems pretty good for me too.Good set of picks so good luck to Norfolkchance1, and well done to Mr Anonymous for their bet, hopefully that comes off too!

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Sorry I''m so late, I got a bit distracted so forgot all about it [:$][/quote]

Something you want to share with us Graham?

[quote user="Kathy "][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Sorry I''m so late, I got a bit distracted so forgot all about it [:$][/quote]

Something you want to share with us Graham?[/quote]Oh I was only telling someone how overweight Grant Holt was [;)]

Dortmund 4-2[Y]

Gillingham 1-0 [Y]

Morton 5-2 [Y]

Falkirk 4-0 [Y]

Great stuff so far Norfolkchance1. We''re going into Sunday looking good. Sleep well buddy[S][;)]

Mister anonymous also picked four home wins today. But unfortunately the game in China finished 1-1. Was a great idea though so thank you our friend.

Mister anonymous also picked four home wins today. But unfortunately the game in China finished 1-1. Was a great idea though so thank you our friend.

[/quote]agreed unlicky mister anon. great idea

Dortmund 4-2[Y]

Gillingham 1-0 [Y]

Morton 5-2 [Y]

Falkirk 4-0 [Y]

Great stuff so far Norfolkchance1. We''re going into Sunday looking good. Sleep well buddy[S][;)]

[/quote]

Dortmund 4-2[Y]

Gillingham 1-0 [Y]

Morton 5-2 [Y]

Falkirk 4-0 [Y]

Viktoria Plzen 2-1 [Y]

Ajax 4-0 (83min) [Y]

Can we celebrate[<:o)]

Well Ajax have just gone 4-0 up with 3 minutes to go and if I''ve read Flash Scores correctly Plzen won 2-1 so looks like we''re home and hosed!!

Well done everyone!!

Im so pleased that we''ve won again, We really couldn''t fail with the amount of correct choices made, Chelsea, Barca and Juve to name a few could have been used. So congratulations to everyone. We are nearly up to the magic £2000 mark which was a far away hill in the distance when Ray started this great thread.

Yes Mandie! We didn''t jump the gun!

What a great set of picks Norfolkchance1!! Brilliant return! That £67.57 takes our grand total winnings to exactly....

£2,000[Y][<:o)]

Thank you Craig. Your win breaking the £2,000 barrier is just the boost we needed and I''m sure there will be more before the season ends. You now have a 2 by your name in Ray''s signature and are a real Rays Funds legend!!

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,4,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,3, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,3, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,2, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo, Mr Bump, Kathy, Til1010 yes Norfolkchance1 £2000 for the Academy,so far.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Im so pleased that we''ve won again, We really couldn''t fail with the amount of correct choices made, Chelsea, Barca and Juve to name a few could have been used. So congratulations to everyone. We are nearly up to the magic £2000 mark which was a far away hill in the distance when Ray started this great thread.[/quote]

We''re there buddy. I always round the pence upwards because....

I can[:D]

Really pleased for everyone. Thanks buddy.

Brilliant stuff, well done everyone, especially Norfolkchance!

Well picked Pickers, and well done Norfolkchance for making the final selections wisely. How close to a double with your selections were we Nutty?

Leipzig drew,

Matalist Kharvkiv won

CSKA Moscow won

Sutjeska won

Botosani won

Qingdao drew

Brilliant! Well done Norfolkchance1.Sorry I didn''t get chance to post a pick, but looks like you did ok without me!Leedscanary