Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

RVW at it again.

Just scored for Sporting! Cant bloody wait until next season, Norwich + dutch players = Happy Narna!

[img]http://dailyfootballnews.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Ricky-van-Wolfswinkel-sporting-lisbon.jpg[/img]

CH has brought this lad to the club yet so many criticise him for being negative. Perhaps he''s negative because there wasn''t the money available to make this type of signing last summer.

Another last minute winner for Sporting, exciting stuff. My stream was pretty bad, was that Ricky getting the flick on assist at the end?

It was him all right!

Yes he got assist, just hope Hughton allows the lad to play his natural way, I have this fear that he''ll start him up front on his own, which is not his game, (or turn him into another centre half). P/S that CAPEL lad looked very good also.

Incorrect. McNally has tweeted there''s no clause if we get relegated, and no other clubs can hijack the deal.

He''s our player after July 1st. Premier League or not.

FFS, how many times does it need saying? You idiots who don''t know the first thing about the Club yet dare to come on here and say ''we are going down'' make me sick.

very well said, JG.

and, he can very well play up front on his own. to say that isn''t his game is quite odd.

he can either play in front of hoolahan, or in hoolahans spot.

ginkel to be the man behind the striker, wolfswinkel up top. and the dutch can be to us what the french are to Newcastle, and we will have one hell of a season

Yeah, you''re right.

I''m sure some prick on a message board has more inside info than the player himself, the CEO, and knows that the deal hasn''t actually been done despite both clubs announcing it.

I despair of this place sometimes

[quote user="Dr Crafty Canary"]CH has brought this lad to the club yet so many criticise him for being negative. Perhaps he''s negative because there wasn''t the money available to make this type of signing last summer.[/quote]

I think we need to give Hughton a chance to develop the team. I think this season is a needs must with the players we have and the formation we have to play.

OTBC

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]FFS, how many times does it need saying? You idiots who don''t know the first thing about the Club yet dare to come on here and say ''we are going down'' make me sick.[/quote]^

CH has already signed this guy up and we''re not even close to July and yet people think we won''t sign even more quality and be more of a force next season? Most of that money is leftover lolly from this season''s budget. There''s plenty more to come. There''s a reason CH has been playing one up front and that''s because we have not been great with 2 up top and lack a really good centre mid. Plus it allows Wes to play. Once summer comes about and we sign a CM and more quality we''ll see a more attacking side for sure. Look at the other clubs he''s managed at and the way he set his team up. He''s tried it here, but in all honesty 4-4-2 hasn''t been massively effective

http://www.tvgolo.com/jogo-showfull-1365275447---39here you go...I believe the best option for you is to play with a fast striker (SS) next to him.somobody who can also play 10 meters behind and can drift from one side to other (similar to Robbie Keane).with this combination you would had a more fast forward for the counter attack. and you would gain in defending because ricky can defend the opposite team midfield with quite vigor.by the way. how the hell you conceded 2 goals (it could be 3 if michu doesn''t miss that in the stoppage time) with the defense "sleeping" in the box? too much space conceded to the opponents in the area. it gives time for the attack to raise the head, search for a team mate and cross without any pressure...but this is my opinioncheers,ps- a draw on Emirates stadium and a clean game against reading (specially this game) would be a huge boost for the last 4 games of the season.

Cheers Polen. It''s good to hear from you again. Yes, the second goal was especially bad when we had worked so hard to gain the lead. Glad to see that RvW is still doing the job for Sporting though. Good luck for the rest of the season!

[quote user="jossacklandsspunkybackpack"]What McNally said is meaningless, contract or no contract. If anyone thinks he will be playing championship football next season they are out of their minds. As for making you sick joanna, thank you, that has put a smile on my face.[/quote]Society would be better if you were not alive.

[quote user="jossacklansspunkybackpack"]He won''t be here next season. We will be in the championship and he will almost certainly have a clause in his contract that he won''t be joining us if/when we go down.[/quote]Hahahahahaha!!

[quote user="Herman "]Sporting v Benfica tonight. Let''s see how Ricky fares in a local derby.[/quote]

He''s not likely to produce much in this one Herman. Sporting averages slightly over a single goal per game. Less than that when they are playing the top teams. Incidentally, Gary Hooper has popped in a couple of more today for Celtic. I don''t think we have heard the last of that story.

Sporting have won the last three, scoring eight. So maybe they have turned a corner. Though Benfica away is a much larger test.

[quote user="Herman "]Maybe I should have just listened to you Yankee:-)[/quote]

No, Herman. You were being positive and hoping for the best. I will add one comment, however. It may be that many Norwich supporters are building up excessive expectations regarding what Ricky will be able to deliver from the off. Personally, I hope we don''t pile the pressure on him too much that way. There are players who have cost a ton more in the transfer cost and have walked into a pressure cooker of unrealistic expectations. He''s going to need help to improve our goal tally next season and I''m sure the club knows that.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="jossacklandsspunkybackpack"]What McNally said is meaningless, contract or no contract. If anyone thinks he will be playing championship football next season they are out of their minds. As for making you sick joanna, thank you, that has put a smile on my face.
[/quote]

Society would be better if you were not alive.
[/quote]

Inclined to agree with that except then the rubbish from our bins will overflow onto the streets