Sign in to follow this  
BarclayCanary (Former HDDH)

Norwich vs Fulham Match Thread

[quote user="canaryfan68"]

Well having scored 1 goal in 5 games I feel Hughtons tactics are absolutely wrong. He has taken full circle from last season and play a total bland featurelss football game....pity our board don''t look at how Swansea replaced their manager!

In Hughton I do NOT trust!!

[/quote]

Same here, see my thread about his overdefensive tactics. He is ruining the club, and creating a lacklustre atmosphere.

game over nil all - very dissapointing game to be fair. Only came to life in the last 5 minutes.Dissapointing Dissapointingand again, disappointing.

Full time 0-0

Yes it''s another clean sheet and another game unbeaten, but it is also absolutely, for the 3rd game in a row really, a wasted chance to come away with 3 points. There''s no doubt this is still relegation form.

9 points sounds a lot tastier than three. But we remain equal on points with Fulham and Sunderland, and 8 clear of the drop zone.

I AM VERY VERY DISSAPOINTED, sorry I think you need to win your home games I am pissed off at CH , why don''t we just go for it?

These arethe games we must win if we want to be here next season. Getting sick of Hughton''s subs too, far too late to make a real impact

kei looks like he can offer something, contributed more in 5 mins that jackson for 20. Cant say we missed grant - but I think we did miss pilkington.

but that was awful. no better as 442 over 4411. Was like luton - we had so much possession but absolutely no idea what to do with it. absolutely no goal threat at all.

no a defeat but not impressive either attacking or defensively either.

hopefully teh two week break will help.

Motm? none really - if pushed wes or tettey? Snodgrass may have got it if he can improve the consistency of his free kicks - some were a reflection of teh quality of the game.

its a point gained - and at the mo every little helps.

6 goals scored and 4 points in 9 games now.

Sooner Hughton leaves the better. This is terrible to watch - total utter cr@p.What''s the plan draw every game and hope we stay up?Pathetic!

[quote user="grefstad"][quote user="canaryfan68"]

Well having scored 1 goal in 5 games I feel Hughtons tactics are absolutely wrong. He has taken full circle from last season and play a total bland featurelss football game....pity our board don''t look at how Swansea replaced their manager!

In Hughton I do NOT trust!!

[/quote]

Same here, see my thread about his overdefensive tactics. He is ruining the club, and creating a lacklustre atmosphere.[/quote]We''ll never know but I would bet good money that if we were firmly in the relegation zone you and all the other posters who always need something to complain about would be whinging about how our defence is crap, how we MUST stay up this season and how Hughton is killing the club. This season is about safety first, clearing our debt and setting the foundation for many more years in the PL. And we''re achieving it fairly comfortably at the moment. Some credit for what Hughton is achieving is due IMHO. If we stay up and our attacking capability is no better at the end of next season THEN you''ll have some justification, until then, exercise a little patience. Please.

ps

looks like the little run of games post manure will be decisive.

Positives: Fulham never really troubled us look solid at the back. Snodgrass played well and Kamara looked really lively. Pull 8 points clear from the drop.

Lack cutting edge though in attack, maybe Kamara is what we need seems to have a spark,

We are going to grind out enough points to be safe, Hughton will build a more expansive team with a fair whack to spend in the summer!

For those of you bashing Hughton, he''s doing an OKAY job of keeping us up.

Yes the football isn''t great, we aren''t scoring many goals etc.

But we also aren''t conceding many.

Fulham beat us 5-0 earlier in the season, today it was 0-0.

We haven''t improved on the goalscoring front, but defensively we are solid.

A point a game for the rest of the season might keep us up, but it''s not great

Pff whiners go away ^^

Dull or not Fulham fans would have to say same after their performance, We totally took their weapons away and imo without Holt our attack wasnt the same as normaly in Carrow Road.

Bechio was slow and will need someone to bring him balls and as we have two defensive middlefielders Hoolahan just had too big weight to carry on his shoulders.

Both Snoddy and Hooly were good they just need more players to help them and Bennet wasnt in to the game today. He just isnt left side winger as he dont know how to cut inside ^^

Johnson was today better of our holding players, but Tettey wasnt bad either, he just wasnt active in opponents half as he has used to be.

Kamara looked exellent. Big and fast. God damn he made those defenders look slow, something that Becchio nor Holt would never have done and he was hungry for those balls. Would have wanted to see him in Jacksons place when the change was made.

Solid, boring one point and the point is everything that matters.

OTBC!

agree Zipper nobody deserves a motm award after that no-show. I put the survival first too, but I am a football fan and football is about scoring goals!

Happy with a point today. Defensively solid from both teams, and i''ll take a point off a relegation rival.

Other results went our way so that moves us to 8 points clear now of the relegation zone.

Promising home debuts for Becchio and Kamara, and a clean sheet to boot. We''re on the up!

We''ve scored 4 goals in 9 - I''m very concerned about that!

Nuff said - Hughton hasn''t done any better than Lambert so I won''t give him any credit as our defensive record is no better than last season. If we go down and have made a go of things I''ll accept that, what I won''t accept is not giving it a good try.

We don''t look like we know how to win a gamer anymore. 1 goal in 5 is a pathetic return and Hughton doesn''t seem to have any attacking adventure.