Sign in to follow this  
BarclayCanary (Former HDDH)

Norwich vs Fulham Match Thread

Exactly, like the tweets about boxes, he could have explained a lot more carefully than he did. Sounds like he''s purposely causing a stir

70 seconds in and Berbatov down with a bloody nose!

[quote user="Simo8686"]Ffs do we know any other formation. Its boring and predictable. The reason the streak came to an end is because teams have sussed us out they know how we are going to play every week[/quote]

Got nothing to do with the formation. Many (good) teams play the same formation unless injury forces them not too. It''s tactics, personal and team philosophy. There is nothing wrong with our formation, we weren''t found out, we were not playing some secret formation and system never before known. And why on earth would it take 11 games for a team to work it out as soon as we beat Arsenal, Man.U should have known. Can''t believe you actually believe what you''ve just said, hopefully you were being sarcastic.

Hoolahoop is on fire! Just a shame he doesn''t shoot more often!

Not much spark about our game so far. We need to step up the pace ad be a little bit more accurate with passig. And go forward with a little more invention and confidence.

Why do we waste so much opportunity to get crosses in the box!?

Garth Crooks just commented our pitch looks like it is "from the 1970''s" and isn''t in great condition.

Considering our pitch is almost prestige I find these comments a bit harsh!!

The pitch does look a little stodgy, but it''s not that bad!

Half time.

Thoughts; definitely a scrappy mid-table game. Both teams look distinctively average but Berbatov looks like he could be the difference - his passing ability at times is second to none.

Are we missing Holt? Surprisingly no. I think everyone will be impressed with Becchio''s shift so far despite being very, very isolated up top. Winning a lot of free-kicks and definitely not bad in the air! Unlucky not to score with our first attack from Garrido''s cross.

Do we miss Pilks? Yes, as much as I love E. Bennett he''s very right sided. We definitely need back up here in the summer.

Half time changes? Possibly not, we''ve looked solid, more of the same and hopefully a goal will come.

It''s a shame that it was Spurs and not this game or QPR we got the first half goal in, as we probably would have held on against either of these sides. We are very good at playing at our opponents level, rather than our own...

I think we miss Holt a bit in building up play, but Big Becks looks hard to beat in air. He is just so static that Hoolahan is doing 2 guys job there for defence and bulld up.

But damn this is probably dullest game this season at home. Still happy if we get at least that one point, but 3 points is there to take,

I''m liking Becchio''s positioning, he stays central and gets in the box. Maybe worth taking Benno off at some stage in the 2nd half, needs to calm down a bit after his yellow card. Satisfied with the first half though, can definitely go on to win. Would love to see Kei make his home debut

This thread is a lot less stressful than normal. Thanks,keep up with the updates. No proper internet.

You answered my question on another thread about the pitch, but have you seen the latest comment on BBC - "There is a strong stench of manure around Carrow Road and it is coming from the pitch rather than the fields of East Anglia. Norwich v Fulham will have to have a storming second half to justify the neutrals setting the video." Uneccessary comment that

Hope people can see how difficult it is to play the lone striker up front and Becchio is finding it as hard going as Holt was.But Becchio certainly working hard and trying to get on the end of crosses.Think that who scores first here will probably go on and win!!!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]One of the most uninspiring first halves of Premiership football I''ve ever seen.[/quote]Comment on BBC websiteThere is a strong stench of manure around Carrow Road and it is coming from the pitch rather than the fields of East Anglia