Sign in to follow this  
BarclayCanary (Former HDDH)

Norwich vs Fulham Match Thread

Interesting Whittaker still on the bench, I actually prefer Martin myself but apparently Whittaker is miles ahead of him... And good to see Luciano start!

It''s certainly a blow that Holt is missing but I actually quite like that team. Sticking with my 3-1 prediction but i''ll probably be nowhere near.

Not a bad team. Will go for a 1-1. How on earth has Holt injured his back on a match day? Surely if they train at all its very light.

Fulham line-up

Schwarzer; Manolev, Senderos, Hangeland (c), Riise; Duff, Frimpong, Sidwell, Ruiz; Berbatov; Rodallega

Subs: Etheridge, Hughes, Karagounis, Kacaniklic, Emanuelson, Dejagah, Petric

So rumours of Berbatov were untrue

Weirdly Fulham have us down as having Ruddy in goal, we aren''t having a shock return are we?!

Ffs do we know any other formation. Its boring and predictable. The reason the streak came to an end is because teams have sussed us out they know how we are going to play every week

Also interesting to note Frimpong and Manolev making their debuts, could be a bit rusty!

Simo, Hughton likes to cram the midfield to stop us conceding. The frustrating thing lately has been our woeful finishing, we could and should have won several games since (and including) West Ham.

Holts out and Becchio looks hungry, maybe it''ll make the difference

I have to admit Holts injury is a bit of a mystery, nothing in the press conference and we know he''s been lifting boxes...

[quote user="AJ"]Also interesting to note Frimpong and Manolev making their debuts, could be a bit rusty![/quote]

Or they''ll have blinders. You never know with debuts

[quote user="AJ"]I have to admit Holts injury is a bit of a mystery, nothing in the press conference and we know he''s been lifting boxes...[/quote]
The club Tweet said he injured his back this morning.

I''ve seen the tweet, but how do you honestly injure yourself on the day of a match?

[quote user="AJ"]I''ve seen the tweet, but how do you honestly injure yourself on the day of a match?[/quote]

Perhaps he got injured during the week and the club was keeping it quiet. However, i prefer to go down the conspiracy route too, his Tweets have been deliberately misleading since January

Fulham line up 4-3-2-1 to combat out midfield - should be interesting to see how it pans out!