Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Messiah

Why did Jackson come on before Kamara?

What possible reason was there for bringing on Jackson who is clearly not good enough for the premier league before Kei Kamara who looked powerful and threatening when he came on.

I would definitely start Kamara against Everton if he is fit enough.

Psh this is the thing...he isn''t fit enough to start but to me he is fit enough to play for at least 25 mins or so. Jackson should never play again for this team sadly. Thank you for what you did but you have been exposed by better players

My question was why was Benno subbed off and not Wes, who was ineffective for the majority of the game, so we could go 2 upfront with Becchio and Jackson/Kamara and pose more of an attacking threat.

My question is why is still Jackson still here? Should have been sold when there was reported interest in January.

Benno is ineffective on the left so subbing him wasn''t such a bad idea

Making the changes so late, however, as always, was

"Appalling decision bringing Jacko on, the new guy was far better. "

What, the useless no mark? You mean your knee-jerk reaction based on zero evidence might be in need of re-evaluation?

Shurely shome mishtake.

Yes a strange decision cause looking at it logically, Hughton knows whats Jacksons about which in truth is being not good enough for the Prem while Kamara was signed cause Hughton thinks he can add something to our attack, so why Jackson on sooner?!

[quote user="ron obvious"]"Appalling decision bringing Jacko on, the new guy was far better. " What, the useless no mark? You mean your knee-jerk reaction based on zero evidence might be in need of re-evaluation? Shurely shome mishtake.[/quote]

After a 5 minute cameo?..................no chance.

[quote user="Barking Mad Barclay Boy"]i hate these silly last 5min subs, no bloody time to get into the game

Hoooton needs to start making impact subs 20-30 mins before the end so there is time to get into the game so frustrating[/quote]

Maybe now that he has in Becchio and Kamara, subs that he can believe in and rely on, he may do just that.

[quote user="Yellow Messiah"]What possible reason was there for bringing on Jackson who is clearly not good enough for the premier league before Kei Kamara who looked powerful and threatening when he came on.

I would definitely start Kamara against Everton if he is fit enough.[/quote]

1) because Hughton knows what to expect from

Jackson, he''s only seen Kamara for a couple of training sessions.

2) because Kamara hasn''t been playing real games recently

3) because Kamara was potentially still jet-lagged

4) because Kamara hasn''t had time to get to grips with how the team plays yet

I could go on...

Good question! Surely Jackson has to be fourth in the pecking order now. If Kanawa shows he can take chances, than he has everything that Kackson has plus muscle and size. We know that he has pace, and he seems to be ready to work. The only doubt I have is whether he can play ther "lone-striker" role, but otherwise he could well come in front of Jackson and, who knows in front of Becchio.

Doesn''t matter I don''t think he will get many more minutes.

He is an average player who will do well to start at a champ club, he is fourth choice and should be. Tough but true, we are a club who want to move forward, Jackson has proved he does not have the ability to make those leaps.

Those gills fans were right. He will get a move to the champ but will he start fora team on the up, I think not.