Sign in to follow this  
Not Nigel

Fulham fans unhappy....

With a point, believe that they should be beating teams like Norwich.

Moaning about Berbatov, about negative tactics, about playing one up front.

So who is right? Are Norwich fans right when they say that Norwich should have won? Or are Fulham fans right, when they say that Fulham fans should have won?

Or should both teams just accept that two out of form teams of similar standard played each other and cancelled each other out?

You wouldn''t have got very good odds for a 0-0 draw today. Put that into perspective.

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/

Was at the game and saw two very average teams cancel each other out for a very poor quality draw. Thing is if you read their team sheet prior to the game how many of those players wouldn''t you put in your team ahead of ours ? Berbatov, Dunn, Riiese, Sidwell, etc etc all assembled at significant cost and no doubt significant wages.

So at least our average side is a cheap average side !

[quote user="The Judge"]Was at the game and saw two very average teams cancel each other out for a very poor quality draw. Thing is if you read their team sheet prior to the game how many of those players wouldn''t you put in your team ahead of ours ? Berbatov, Dunn, Riiese, Sidwell, etc etc all assembled at significant cost and no doubt significant wages.

So at least our average side is a cheap average side ![/quote]I for one would swap BJ for Sidwell and Berbatov for our latest Leeds refuge.  Sigh...if only we could afford the wages.

[quote user="superzach"][quote user="The Judge"]Was at the game and saw two very average teams cancel each other out for a very poor quality draw. Thing is if you read their team sheet prior to the game how many of those players wouldn''t you put in your team ahead of ours ? Berbatov, Dunn, Riiese, Sidwell, etc etc all assembled at significant cost and no doubt significant wages.

So at least our average side is a cheap average side ![/quote]I for one would swap BJ for Sidwell and Berbatov for our latest Leeds refuge.  Sigh...if only we could afford the wages.[/quote]Bradley was immense today.

7/1 for 0-0 today! If i''d have seen that before the game i''d have snapped your hand off!

For me it was a dreadful game that if both teams got 0 points then I don''t think either of us could complain!

[quote user="Xavi- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]Fairly surprised they are moaning about Berbatov. Looked a different class to the rest of the players on the pitch.[/quote]

Oh my god!! Someone talking sense. I thought he was a joy to watch (for an opposition player). Fantastic skills, as usual looked so laid back as if he was playing with his kids in the park, and just ghosted into spaces BJ didn''t even realise was there. Oozed class.

Berbatov was the only player who looked like he could make a difference yesterday, apart from the introduction of Kei.

Berbatov is class, no doubt. The way he finds space and his quality on the ball is sublime, but watching him makes me think he''s a horrible player to play with.

Constantly berating the rest of his team when they play the wrong pass, or dont give bim the ball, and throwing his toys out of the pram all the time.

I wouldn''t be surprised if his attitude is partly to blame for their poor form recently.

By and large Fulham when they have their first team out at home can beat anyone. They lack strength in depth and struggle a tad on the road. I f i were a Fulham fan though i would expect them to be doing a bit better than they are. They have not replaced dempseys goals which is the main factor in my view

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]Agree with that one Xavi. No doubt some of their fans will be bemoaning the fact that he was lazy, disinterested, not running about chasing lost causes.[/quote]

Sounds like the one we sent to Leeds

I agree about his class, but I did have a chuckle when he dwelt with the ball near the edge of our box trying to decide what to do with it and one of our players robbed him and launched a counter-attack. :-)