Sign in to follow this  
NWC

Kei Kamara

Like most people I''m impressed with Kamara even though he was on for too short a time, what we saw looked good on all fronts.   Liked when he had the ball out on the left of the box and was signalling for others to come forward ready for his cross, it looked to me like he was a bit irked at the lack of movement from other Norwich players

Really looking forward to seeing more of him - there are signs he may have the potential to make a difference

A reasonable first five minutes but could he last ninety minutes? At the moment I doubt it. Would like to see him get at least thirty minutes against Everton. He would be be first choice of substitute in front of Becchio, assuming Holt is fit and playing as the lone striker. Looks to have speed and strength, now needs to build up stamina to Premiership levels.

Unfortunately I wasn''t able to get to the game yesterday! I am a season ticket holder but my dad & brother went and they said that Becchio was good but got little service in some parts of the game except from towards the begging and the end! They both said they were really impressed with Kamara! Quick, Strong, Powerful etc. So if you look at this Hughton was going to put holt and Becchio up front today but holt or injured, he couldn''t start Kamara because he is not match fit but hopefully next game as we''ve got couple of weeks off Jamar can become fit and we can play a holt/kamara combination or a Becchio and holt or even Becchio and Kamara!

Saw the sky highlights and becchio almost scored from garrido''s cross, he won headers in the box from crosses in the first half, second half we was involved and then set up Johnson where he had to hit the target.

Becchio could have scored one and set up one.

Holty for me has not looked a threat in front of goal recently and glad becchio got his first run out. I want to see kk running at full backs and centre halves. But we have three players holt, becchio and kk that we can rotate a bit. So for me I would like to see kk, hoops and becchio, Everton would not be prepared for either with hoops. Holty and hoolahoops partnership they will be prepared for.

Snodgrass has been exceptional in recent weeks proving why eb is second fiddle.

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]Wiz - The only thing Becchio did was to keep falling over. So what part of that being exactly like Holt don''t you get? ;-)[/quote]

Holt can actually hold the ball up and he bullies defenders.

So what part of that being nothing like Holt don''t you get?

we missed holt if we were a worse attacking force yesterday than we were in the previous 8 games we have been winless.

For some areas that becchio was not as good as holt (link up play perhaps) he was significantly better in others (ie being available as a target for crosses in the box and have a few weak efforts on goal. The fact that we had 16 efforts yesterday (compared to the seasons norm of 11) suggests we may have been better with him than without.

However, the end result was that we were as toothless yesterday without holt as in the previous 8 winless matches most of which holt featured. ie we were no better without holt but more importantly we were no worse. Becchio seems a replacement for holt, when we actually needed to buy better.

The problem yesterday was not a lack of holt but a lack of pace, creativity and movement from the whole team whole sat too deep against a mediocre fulham team. That was why we did not score yesterday - lack of guile from the attacking 6, not a missing holt. (there is NO evidence to show holt would have scored)

I stand by my opinion, we did not miss holt yesterday.

sadly wiz - holts hold up and link play has been poor this season, and when I last looked bullying players does not win points OR score goals.

As I have said - its 11 prem games since a city striker scored, and we have to go back to october before we saw one at carrow road.