Sign in to follow this  
NWC

Kei Kamara

There''s going to be a lot of negative posts after todays game, as it was pretty dire and disappointing not to get 3 points.However, the one highlight of the game for me was the energy and drive from Kamara when he came on. He certainly looks like he wants to make it happen here at Norwich and good luck to him.Becchio also had a fair game for his first start.

Agreed, he looks like he really has something to prove.

Big, strong and very fast by the looks of things!

Also very impressed with Becchio today, we didn''t really miss Holt at all - in fact I''d start Becchio next game whether Holt is fit or not

Boy is KK quick...he left a couple of Fulham defenders standing when the ball was put down the line! Looks decent in the air too..Felt sorry for Becchio second half he hardly saw the ball..does not really matter who plays up front ...with the negative tactics CH has brought to the club we are always going to struggle to score.

Great to see a player to play with such freedom.

I guess that''s the effect of his having real life experiences, and therefore understanding what''s important.... (i.e. he''s not here to pose/posture... he''s here to work hard and make it happen).

I''m really hoping it comes together for him at Norwich!

[quote user="AJ"]Agreed, he looks like he really has something to prove. Big, strong and very fast by the looks of things! Also very impressed with Becchio today, we didn''t really miss Holt at all - in fact I''d start Becchio next game whether Holt is fit or not[/quote]

Jeez, are you serious?

The only thing Becchio did was to keep falling over.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="AJ"]Agreed, he looks like he really has something to prove. Big, strong and very fast by the looks of things! Also very impressed with Becchio today, we didn''t really miss Holt at all - in fact I''d start Becchio next game whether Holt is fit or not[/quote]

Jeez, are you serious?

[/quote]Were you at the game?Lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

Jeez, are you serious?

[/quote]

Were you at the game?

Lol.
[/quote]

I watched the game.........next.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

Jeez, are you serious?

[/quote]Were you at the game?Lol.[/quote]

[/quote]Everton. [Y]

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

Jeez, are you serious?

[/quote]Were you at the game?Lol.[/quote]

[/quote]But you didnt actually go? [;)]

I wasn''t overly impressed with Becchio either, for someone bought in primarily to score goals, and who had been scoring for fun in the Championship, he looked a little clumsy to me

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

Jeez, are you serious?

[/quote]

Were you at the game?

Lol.
[/quote]

[/quote]

But you didnt actually go?

[;)]
[/quote]

Irrellevent, I watched the game.........next.

becchio was useless and very frustrating.  not impressed.  kai on the other hand looked great. and looks to have a real lionheart.  i was underwhelmed by his signing, but after 10 min I am thinking he might be the rabbit in the hat.  fingers crossed for some much needed magic.

[quote user="walks on water"]THANKS Kei, for that cameo, please more of the same!!!!!! - and do your best to convince Chris Hughton to give you more minutes :) Good Luck[/quote]spot on.

The way Kamara stood up to the Fulham defence on the edge of the area before laying the ball off was classy. He didn''t look out of place at all and it was almost as if he''d been playing in the Premiership for quite a while.

[quote user="JonnyH"]The way Kamara stood up to the Fulham defence on the edge of the area before laying the ball off was classy. He didn''t look out of place at all and it was almost as if he''d been playing in the Premiership for quite a while.[/quote]Agreed! - if the rest of his game is anyway near what he produced today, then we could have some player!!!

Was always going to be difficult for Becchio, he did a couple of nice things but was fairly anonymous, how much of that is to do with our cautious approach I don''t know.  None of our strikers have looked any good this season.On the bright side Kei Kamara looked big strong, full of running and damn quick. Probably the high point of a fairly dismal afternoon.

Didn''t miss holt ? Impressed with Becchio ? are you taking something ?.......must have been watching a different game to me .

• Not only was I impressed with his speed I was impressed with the amount of power that he got into his header that landed on top of the net.

[quote user="barclay seats 4849 "]

Didn''t miss holt ? Impressed with Becchio ? are you taking something ?.......must have been watching a different game to me .

[/quote]

I would say AJ was watching the Norwich vs Fulham game because Becchio did alright. If you didn''t think so then you probably were watching a different game or you just don''t really know what you''re talking about.

Wiz - The only thing Becchio did was to keep falling over.

So what part of that being exactly like Holt don''t you get? ;-)

I thought Becchio did pretty well - he certainly put a better shift in than Moro would have been likely to manage, and particularly when you consider he was giving so much height advantage away to their defender; you have to also consider the fact that he was probably not meant to start, if Holt''s injury really was done this morning.

Kei did well when he came on, would like to see more of him against Everton.

Becchio did OK, but I would pick a fully fit Holt first every time. Holt was better than Becchio in our Legaue 1 campaign, Holt was better than Becchio in our Championship campaign and Holt has scored more goals in the Premiership than Becchio, anybody who seriously thinks that Becchio is our long term replacement for Holt our should be picked ahead of him is a complete fruit loop......