Sign in to follow this  
bigkev 1974

to all the funny norwich fans that were happy with a point yesterday

so all them fans are you happy with a point at home against little ol fulham now?  after villa and southampton winning and we now sit 6 points clear from relegation well i am not hapy at all yes i would have took this at beginning of the season but not now we are good enough to be winning games at home?

[quote user="bigkev 1974"]so all them fans are you happy with a point at home against little ol fulham now?  after villa and southampton winning and we now sit 6 points clear from relegation well i am not hapy at all yes i would have took this at beginning of the season but not now we are good enough to be winning games at home?[/quote]Oh my God, you''re completely right.If only Morrissons hadn''t closed I could have gone and bought several packets of paracetemols.Man up.

i dunno mate all the games we play are winnable drawable or loseable i dont know if Hoooton knows what he''s doing or not but sometimes we win and sometimes we dont if we win we get 3 points and if we lose we dont get any points do we? sometimes i think it would be better to get 1 point than 0 but i dont think that''s right do you or is hughton happy to draw and not lose?

I don''t think any of us are "Happy" with a point but the more level headed amongst us are happier with a point than with no points.