Heard a few people discussing this at the WBA game, couldn''t really believe how much of a short memory people have.

They were saying if we went down this year, worthy should be sacked, personally i think such a thing is a disgrace, he has turned our side around in the last few years!!

what does everyone else think, should he stay or not???

i say STAY

I would of course Like Nigel to stay, but the coaching team to be fired.

Our "basics" (movement off the ball, passing, set pieces and defensive positioning) are disgraceful.

i didnt hear any body talking about him leaving?, doubt he would to be honest!!!  where would he go?

his here til he does something stupid like sell huckerby!!!

I''d like to see David Williams have more of a say in the coaching-admittedly, don''t know how high his involvement is currently with the first team, but I would guess its minimal because of his current role. He is a top class coach and would, I feel, benefit the squad and Worthy if he was given a bigger role and responsibility.

As for Worthy being sacked if we go down-ludricous!

I would imagine that, IF we go down, and, come next Feb/March, we are mid-table and looking as if we will stay that way, coupled with Worthy having spent a bit of money in the summer to build up a promotion chasing squad, THEN it might be time for his tenure to be questioned, but even then, I think it will be too soon, as we will probably see the squad change quite significantly in the next year-eighteen months.

In any case, if things weren''t going well, I think Worthy is the type of man and manager who would hold his hands up and take his leave voluntarily. But its purely academic at the moment, get behind him.

The only way Worthy would leave this club is if he were touted by some "bigger" club, he has always stated he is very ambitious.

The present board would never sack him  and rightly enough they should not do so !

I M V H O

It was probably the same bloke who wrote into the Pink UN the other week suggesting that we should have a ''dream team'' of Williams, Deeham and Walker.

Some people need to step out of their time machine and realize that the days of competing in the premier league with six figure sums being spent on players are long gone. Worthy''s doing a great job, if we finish 17th then it will be a fantastic season. If we go down then we''ll be a lot stronger financially and in a good position to come back again straight away.

Just ask the likes of Leeds, Bradford, Sheff Wed, Huddersfield etc if chopping and changing managers done then any good