Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Houghton preaches COMMUNIST football

I will watch it feathers, because its interesting, but another night.

But my thoughts before I even start to watch are Argentina broke the fundamental rules, its government deregulated in pursuit of wealth, government shouldn''t directly pursue capitalist wealth. While I feel massive sympathy for the people of Argentina, and the country''s plight is one we could all face because of the last few years of ridiculous government overspending, the current regime is one to be held in utter contempt in my opinion.

One has to ask why a country that had such a spontaneous uprising in protest of its treatment from capitalism, is now under such a corrupt regime and suffering from rampant inflation 10 years after effectively having the opportunity to reset itself as it saw fit.

But I will watch the documentary with an open mind.

My goodness, what an amazing level of intellect is resident in Norfolk. It makes one think it''s just a matter of a short while before the masses beat a path there, some of which must inevitably deposit their bums at Carrow Road. Is Tom Cavendish aware of this? [;)]

It was fun to share ideas with you, Feathers and others, probably all I have to say for now for fear of boring other readers...

And least we forget, OTBC!