Sign in to follow this  
Cerberus

How's Everyone Dooing In Fantasy Premier League?

As we approach the run in to the season end, how is everyone doing in the various Pinkun leagues . I am in the top 50 of all City supporters worldwide but a long way behind one of our bretheren Mark Gardiner (Papa Shango) who is currently ranked 222 out of 2.5 million players. Serious respect to Mark if you are reading this.

I''m having a good season (compared to normal)!  Currently in 24,471 place overall.  How do I see my position in the All City Supporters league?

Matt,On the points page, there is a summary of all the lagues in which you are entered. If you have registered as a City fan, this will show up in the ''Global Leagues''. If you havent registered, I guess you may be able to update your profile.Out of interest, how many City players are in your team. I have Bunn, who did great for me at QPR with the penalty save and have had Turner/Bassong at points during the season. I will probably now stick with Turner until the end of the season as he is cheaper.

I only have England, Game Week 1 and Overall, not sure why Norwich doesn''t show up as I''m registered as a City fan.  I think my success this season has been based around not having many City players!  I''ve currently got Rudd (not much use!) and Tettey on the bench. 

I''m not doing too well this year. But haven''t done any transfers or anything for God knows how long on Fantasy Premier League, kind of forgot I even had a team on that one...

Got Pilkington in my first team, with Rudd & Holt on the bench. Still got Jelavic upfront, who I thought would do well this season...

Just sacrificed 16 points making four extra transfers ;)

Got in Clyne, Bassong, Michu, Mata, Le Fondre and Lambert though. Unfortunately Holt has had to leave, as have Jelavic, Dyer, Kompany and Collins...

I haven''t been paying attention to it since about week 10, currently 2,342nd out of all city fans

[quote user="Matt Juler"]I only have England, Game Week 1 and Overall, not sure why Norwich doesn''t show up as I''m registered as a City fan.  I think my success this season has been based around not having many City players!  I''ve currently got Rudd (not much use!) and Tettey on the bench.  [/quote]

Matt, i was having the same trouble. My account was registered as being a Norwich fan but turns out there is 2 places you have to select Norwich. On the main screen just below your kit on the right there is a design kit button, hit that and near the top of the next page is a drop down to select your team. Select Norwich and you should join the league after the next deadline.

I''m currently 7,401 in the UK, 16,310 overall and on the up! Currently 6th in a private league OTBC setup by someone on here i believe.

I have Bunn (formerly Ruddy), Bassong and Snodgrass in my team with all 3 of them playing most weeks bar the top 6 and it seems to be helping me. Snodgrass has the same overall points as David Silva and more than Berbatov and a host of other ''top'' players.

Thanks Paul, I''ve made that updated and now have a City badge above the England badge, so hopefully will be added to the NCFC League after the Liverpool v Swansea game at the weekend.  Cheers.