Sign in to follow this  
McVeighs dirty vest

Henderson

[quote]Someone in the know has finally noticed that he isn''t good enough to play out of position in the premiership.[/quote]

Replace "out of position in" with "anywhere near" and "Premiership" with "Ridgeons Premier Division"

Yeah he''s injured at the mo but when he regains full fitness we HAVE to loan him out.  Anywhere.  Let him drop a couple of divisions and see how he does.  If he looks promising, keep him on, if he doesn''t, shake his hand and say bye

For me he looks like a Llewellyn.  Full of supposed promise but ultimately s**t.  I''m sorry if that sounds harsh but I don''t think I''ve seen him have a good game.  This is probably due to lack of experience so why don''t we let him have it somewhere else?

Ditto Shackell.  The guy clearly has promise without experience.  Sort out the latter and the former will surely improve

Just a thought 

Henderson''s played on the wing, he''s done a decent job when played there for most games. Most people who''ve seen him play for the reserves in a central striker role remark that''s he better than Jarvis.

You only have to look at his two finishes against Millwall last season to see that he''s got some quality. If the club didn''t think so then they wouldn''t have got him on a long term contract in the summer