Sign in to follow this  
NWC

Strikers bonding !!

Grant and Kei have sent out a valentines pic on twitter.....https://twitter.com/keikamara/status/302068854358683648/photo/1

Excellent, now hopefully they''ll go out and score some goals!

[quote user="Budapest Canary"]Hughton claimed that they were not  on holiday in Dubai...[/quote]Are you joking? Or are you just a first class tit?

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="Budapest Canary"]Hughton claimed that they were not  on holiday in Dubai...[/quote]Are you joking? Or are you just a first class tit?[/quote]Apologies, I meant it as a joke. It''s snowing here. I want to be in Dubai.

As I said on another thread looks like Special K has injected a bit of fun into the squad bonding too.  Maybe that was what was needed to lead to an improved attitude.  PMA!

[quote user="djc"]Nice tea-towel....

shame about the dress[/quote]I''m just off to pop the kettle on and knock up a few sandwiches, this thread has all the makings of a classic blink and its been deleted.Hopefully the members who only ever show up on here to tell us we''re being rascists or homophobes wont appear until I''m back....

[quote user="djc"]Nice tea-towel.... shame about the dress[/quote]

I have several of these outfits, you would be surprised how comfortable they are....especially in the heat!

[quote user="Hog"]

[quote user="djc"]Nice tea-towel.... shame about the dress[/quote]

I have several of these outfits, you would be surprised how comfortable they are....especially in the heat!

[/quote]Must make for some awful skid marks in that heat.