Sign in to follow this  
Not Nigel

We weren't the only team in Dubai....

[quote user="Mario Harpershite"]As charming as this little exchange has been, I don''t think we''re in Dubai.... We''re in Abu Dhabi. Bit like saying you''d bump into someone in Edinburgh while you we''re visiting London. But don''t let''s any of us let that get in the way of getting angry and, you know, being really tough with people on the Internet who we''ve never met or are likely to meet.... And if we did meet we might just be a bit more reasonable and polite. Or else we might just get a smack round the chops.[/quote]

Education, is a wonderful thing.

What on earth did I just read? It''s like my mind turned to mush while reading this thread... [:^)]

good old pinkun! Norfolk really is the home of the imbesile isn''t it? no wonder the rest of the country view us all in a funny way...Gives me a giggle reading threads like this though...

[quote user="Herman "]This thread is sponsored by Stella Artois!! Reassuringly psychotic.[/quote]Carlsberg dont make football forums.. but if they did they wouldn''t make this one!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]good old pinkun! Norfolk really is the home of the imbesile isn''t it? no wonder the rest of the country view us all in a funny way...Gives me a giggle reading threads like this though...[/quote]Or mayber even imbecile ? [:D] ( sorry Jas...nothing personal )

[quote user="singupcarrowroad"]QPR, Sunderland, and West Ham all sent their squad to Dubai at the exact same time as us. Possibly others too. All three can be considered our relegation rivals I suppose, the next couple of weeks will be interesting, assuming that they have all gone to bed-in new signings and work on new tactics and existing weaknesses.[/quote]....there is only one thing wrong with this post, we didn''t go to Dubai, we went to Abu Dhabi which is a separate country within the UAE.

See your all banding together in creativity. Of course, this thread is totally stupid, none of you guys ever say anything stupid

Do you.

Ever.

Recorded for all time on the internet.

Some of you forget your very recent past. Some of you are the most fickle supporters i''ve ever come across and need to have a re-assessment of what you are doing at this football club.

Liverpool is right there, get the shirt in sportsworld, just saying.

[quote user="Reasonable Canary"]

See your all banding together in creativity. Of course, this thread is totally stupid, none of you guys ever say anything stupid

Do you.

Ever.

Recorded for all time on the internet.

Some of you forget your very recent past. Some of you are the most fickle supporters i''ve ever come across and need to have a re-assessment of what you are doing at this football club.

Liverpool is right there, get the shirt in sportsworld, just saying.

[/quote]Those pesky stomach cramps making you all grumpy again?[:(]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Reasonable Canary, have you considerd a change of name? Because reasonable is the last thing I''d say you were...[/quote]

He''s had a few already.

You lads really do not like ANY critisism of your negative ways do you? Everyone should just think like you. Accept inevitable disaster.

Not me, not ever.

[/quote]What are you even on about, all we are doing here is chuckling a bit at you and that other eejit lol.

I was having a sh1t Sunday Until I trawled through this thread, thank you all so much for your contributions toward really cheering me up.

Nothing better than a good blow out, go on lads.

I must admit I hate it when people start calling for threads to be deleted because they don''t like what other people write.

I do hope it can get a little more personal though, maybe the odd mother or sister put down

How am I supposed to put down a group of people that have proved from their posts over many years that they are all borderline suicidal anyway?

They can''t see the positive in anything, so what harm could I possibly do to them?

Reasonable canary may I suggest bringing into question the cleanliness of there mother or saying you have had intimate dealings with there sister.

Although I think you have done a marvellous job here tonight I think with a little more effort you could take this to the next level before this unfortunatly gets deleted.

Thanks once again for cheering me up.

P.s have you been drinking or are you genuinely angry?

I can make my escape by mentioning Andrew Surman and escape in a cloud of moaning ninja smoke as the old geezers of the site fail to grasp the complexities of football they learnt in a time when there wasn''t an offside rule, substitutions of goalkeeper gloves.

ANDREW SURMAN

*BANG*

I can make my escape by mentioning Andrew Surman and escape in a cloud of moaning ninja smoke as the old geezers of the site fail to grasp the complexities of football they learnt in a time when there wasn''t an offside rule, substitutions of goalkeeper gloves.

ANDREW SURMAN

*BANG*

[/quote]

Steady On fella, that made no sense at all.

Are you completely off your trolley or just a bit thick?

Please, please answer using proper sentences and as good a command of the written version of your Mother Tongue as you can possibly manage. 

P.S. For once and possibly just once only, please try to achieve this without insulting your fellow posters or repeatedly using the upper case key.

ANDREW SURMAN

*BANG*

[/quote]

Section 4 emergency, "nurse" [*-)]

How am I supposed to put down a group of people that have proved from their posts over many years that they are all borderline suicidal anyway?

They can''t see the positive in anything, so what harm could I possibly do to them?

[/quote]

Lol...