Sign in to follow this  
Not Nigel

We weren't the only team in Dubai....

QPR, Sunderland, and West Ham all sent their squad to Dubai at the exact same time as us. Possibly others too. All three can be considered our relegation rivals I suppose, the next couple of weeks will be interesting, assuming that they have all gone to bed-in new signings and work on new tactics and existing weaknesses.

What is negative about identifying two teams who are above us in the league as potential relegation rivals? And are you seriously writing off any club with Redknapp in the seat? QPR have got four or five wins of them you can be sure of that.

This is what gets me, you idiot wanabe pundits that are writing us off and slagging off our players actually think QPR aren''t completely screwed.

Kind of speaks for itself. Man up, shrimp.

Nah Wiz has got that sown up, but it''s guna be a hell of a slugger for second.

Your odds look good, especially with that Bradley Johnson thread. Did you think it was funny when you typed it out?

[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/34889968_zps640dffc5.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Icecream Snow"]Bizarrely so Morty, I think Pete will delete the thread when he gets in on Monday :-P[/quote]What the problem here is too many posters have synchronised their periods, and are manstruating at the same time.Flashpoints like this are sadly inevitable.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Icecream Snow"]Bizarrely so Morty, I think Pete will delete the thread when he gets in on Monday :-P[/quote]What the problem here is too many posters have synchronised their periods, and are manstruating at the same time.Flashpoints like this are sadly inevitable.[/quote]

So says the board elder! We must bow to him!

As charming as this little exchange has been, I don''t think we''re in Dubai.... We''re in Abu Dhabi.

Bit like saying you''d bump into someone in Edinburgh while you we''re visiting London. But don''t let''s any of us let that get in the way of getting angry and, you know, being really tough with people on the Internet who we''ve never met or are likely to meet.... And if we did meet we might just be a bit more reasonable and polite. Or else we might just get a smack round the chops.

[quote user="Mario Harpershite"]As charming as this little exchange has been, I don''t think we''re in Dubai.... We''re in Abu Dhabi.

Bit like saying you''d bump into someone in Edinburgh while you we''re visiting London. But don''t let''s any of us let that get in the way of getting angry and, you know, being really tough with people on the Internet who we''ve never met or are likely to meet.... And if we did meet we might just be a bit more reasonable and polite. Or else we might just get a smack round the chops.[/quote]

hahaha! that is amazing! Thank you, thank you so much.

Perhaps everybody here needs to know why I flared up at Reasonable Canary. This is why:

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/2872044/ShowPost.aspx

Because he''s a pillock.

[quote user="singupcarrowroad"]Are you attempting to be nominated for the Pink Un Retard of the Year Award or something?[/quote]

I dont believe I included that in the thread I created for the Pinkun Awards :/