Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Bye bye Luton

Hope you enjoyed your 5 minutes of fame!?!? Enjoy the rest of your footballing existence in the tin pot leagues and I hope the fans that were so disgraceful after the game at Carrow Road have a thoroughly enjoyable weekend.

PS, we are still a Premieship club, who are you???

[quote user="morty"]I wasn''t at the game.
[/quote]

Binner !!!   [:D]

Showed some passion by beating a premier league club

Think Norwich fans may have done the same, hardly disgraceful

Millwalls first team better than our 3rd time, Luton disappointing but done well to get to 5th round

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

[quote user="morty"]I wasn''t at the game.[/quote]

Binner !!!   [:D]

[/quote]Lol, I so knew that was coming[:D](My excuse is that I was in Africa!)

Seeing that Luton havent won a mtch in their league since they beat us suggests that they totally took their eye off the ball after beating us, possibly to the detriment of getting out of that league for the 4th time of asking?

One the one hand it did slightly anger me to see that with just a slight amount of professionalism, Millwall brushed them aside easily. On the othe hand that Millwall team was probably comparable in the quality of the side we would have fielded today and as a team of players who play with each other week in and week out would probably have won against ours who were playing once a month.

[quote user="morty"]

My excuse is that I was in Africa!

[/quote]

no explanations needed

so.. where''s our resident Norwich fan who was posing a northern based Luton supporter then???you know who you are... more to the point i think most on here know who you were too!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]so.. where''s our resident Norwich fan who was posing a northern based Luton supporter then???you know who you are... more to the point i think most on here know who you were too![/quote]If you mean '' J in Cumbria '' ( aka James in Carlisle ) I think he was kosher.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Hope you enjoyed your 5 minutes of fame!?!? Enjoy the rest of your footballing existence in the tin pot leagues and I hope the fans that were so disgraceful after the game at Carrow Road have a thoroughly enjoyable weekend.

PS, we are still a Premieship club, who are you???[/quote]Hilariously bitter.

Personal matter = knew he was rubbish

Luton fans that I know are both thrilled and worried graham Westley is going to walk through the door!