Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Morison

Hopefully he will score a hatful then at the end of the season we can activate a secret recall clause in his contract.

WACCOE will see the funny side I''m sure.

Should never have been allowed to leave, yet another player not played to his strengths and made out to be a scapegoat by our fickle ''fans''

Really pleased for him, hope he scores loads of goals and is appreciated by their fans [:D]

Yeah I''m chuffed for him. Was at West Brom (think it was) when he scored a header and thought he''d turn out to be a hit. Obviously didn''t pan out like that but good luck to the guy.

One goal in the Championship doesn''t confirm he''s cut out for us in the Prem for gawd sake!

Ulf Ottosson

Adrian Coote

Zema Abbey

David Strihavka

Gaetano Giallanza

Alex Notman

Ian Henderson

Arturo Lupoli

All scored in the Championship for us, but I don''t recall this ever meaning they were cut out for the Prem...

I grant you he did do well for about 6 months last season. For some reason though, from around December 2011 onwards he has played considerably poor. I''m not one to sit on the lazy fence - I just don''t think he''s good enough for Prem football. Simple as that.

He''ll do fine in the Champ and score around 14 each season at that level. God, I sound like Lambert!

Well done Steve!!! Its always nice to see an ex canary doing the business once they''ve moved on.

Morison 1-0 Becchio......GAME ON!!!

Is it inconceivable that Morison and Norwich could swap divisions come May?

He was always thinner than Holt too. Hououghoughton Out!!

It clearly wasn''t working out for him or us, so best that he moved on. Some of his performances last season were great, but some this season were poor. I hope he does ok for himself, but tbh don''t really care that much and really do hope we won''t get threads every time he scores for a side, especially one in a lower league, as if it has some relevance to us.

The boy coming from non league, Stevenage, millwall, norwich and scoring premiership goals. What a journey and now he joins a big club in he champ and has gets his first goal delighted for him. Much better than a few of our strikers we still have on the payroll.

I am pleased for him.

Just a reminder that lambert admitted that the game following the west brom fa cup game, that Morison was injured over Xmas and he was playing following injections.

So I would say he had an excellent season covered for an out of sorts holty at the start scored good goals against arsenal home and away. Jackson popped out for a little, but no show for me apart from a month to gain premiership status.

When Morison got back in the team against arsenal from the bench he scored a top quality goal, Jackson missed a similar chance that season.

He also didn''t go looking for a new contract in the summer.

So good luck Steve and nice finish tonight and from now on we move on. I just hope we can move on from other players who have done a job here but are not good enough for a third season in the prem.

He started well for us, and then after the injury his achievement declined. I hope for him that he remains injury free and makes a fist of it in the Championship.

The man was way out of his depth in the Premiership, he realised it and it was reflected in his attitude!Different matter in the Championship and he will probably do well.Hope the same does not apply to Becchio, though I suspect he may find it difficult!

For me Moro proved he could play in the Prem - he scored some very, very good goals for us.

For some reason he just stopped clicking. I guess only those close to him will know why, and clearly Hughton wasn''t a massive fan so rightly had to leave.

That said, he helped keep us up last year so was worth every penny, and hopefully he finds his goalscoring touch again.

Good luck to him

On form with fans getting behind him he look every inch a lower premier league striker, off form with a whingeing mass moaning at his every touch all the rough edges of a former non league player come out. 

Good luck to him, i for one hope it works out and appreciates what he did for us last season.

I''ve been vocal in my disappointment of Steve Morison on here and the social networks that I post on and I dont see anything wrong with that.I went to plenty of games where he just didnt look interested and didnt put in the effort that I felt we should have seen from him.Fans should be allowed to criticise when we pay as much money as we do..Like it or lump it [Y]

Surely nobody on here would be surprised if Morison notches regularly in The Championship particularly in a team managed by Warnock. He has nothing to prove at that level and is very capable of at least 15-20 in a season.......now, sustaining it in The Premier League is another matter......  

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]I''ve been vocal in my disappointment of Steve Morison on here and the social networks
[/quote]

Am i missing something because i have never heard you speak a word ? [*-)][;)]

I don''t know if Morison will be that prolific but he will be more prolific than Simeon Jackson in this or in the championship.

I admire Morison he wanted first team football and knew that we were after big name strikers, Simeon Jackson will pick up his pay cheque until the season ends and then good luck getting a contract. He will but first choice striker for a mid to lower championship team and he would be lucky.