Sign in to follow this  
Nicko

Lawro

"Having had a look at the table, if Arsenal slip up and Everton win then the Toffees leapfrog them into fifth.

But remember David Moyes''s side at Manchester United? They looked a little leggy and they didn''t seem to have enough numbers to change it around and shake it up.

Norwich haven''t won in a long time - 15 December to be precise, against Wigan. Chris Hughton''s side were around the 25-point mark at that stage and they have only managed four points since. I do have the sneaky feeling they will beat Everton though.

On 29 points, there is not too much space between the Canaries and the bottom three. But QPR have two wins from 26 matches, and I think they''re down. Wigan, in 19th, are due a good run, while Reading, a place above them, are already on one.

I think Norwich will be OK.

Lawro''s prediction: 2-0"

I want whatever he''s had.

Mark Lawrenson=Radio Rental

Like we''re ever going to score TWO goals in a game, let alone keep a clean sheet AND score TWO goals.

Cloud Cuckoo Land.

[quote user="Warren Hill"]

[quote user="Wiz"]Bugger.....he''s never right.[/quote]

That makes two of you...[:P]

[/quote]KAPOW![:D]

[quote user="Wiz"]Bugger.....he''s never right.[/quote]

That makes two of you...[:P]

[/quote]

You mean even when he changes his mind ?

Mark Lawrenson=Radio Rental

Like we''re ever going to score TWO goals in a game, let alone keep a clean sheet AND score TWO goals.

Cloud Cuckoo Land.

[/quote]Maybe, but after spending all those years on the other side of Stanley Park he''s hardly likely to go for an away win [:D]

I think I''ve worked Lawro out-after months of predicting defeats for us, he''s finally realised that Lambert isn''t our manager anymore!