Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Hughton has NOT improved Anglia Square!

It was a dump when he got here, it''s still a dump now and to make things worse, they''re talking about moving QD to Castle Mall!Get rid of Hughton now before we get a Bright House where QD used to be!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]It was a dump when he got here, it''s still a dump now and to make things worse, they''re talking about moving QD to Castle Mall!CGet rid of Hughton now before we get a Bright House where QD used to be![/quote]
Same thing at Newcastle and lets face it that''s why they got rid of him, he did nothing to redevelop the North Benwell estate, with this track record his days are numbered  at CR.

[quote user="lappinitup"]I can remember Anglia Square before it had a roof on and it was called Wensum Square.......
[/quote]

I remeber that and the views of St Saviours church.....

[quote user="lappinitup"]I can remember Anglia Square before it had a roof on and it was called Wensum Square.......[/quote]Wasn''t it called "No Skateboarding" square for a while, I''m sure I saw the sign?

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Get rid of Hughton now before we get a Bright House where QD used to be![/quote]It seems he''s bored the home fans to death. Nearly all away fans in there now......

[quote user="lappinitup"]I can remember Anglia Square before it had a roof on and it was called Wensum Square.......
[/quote]

I think you''ll find it was known as the City Square to most shoppers - that''s why the 1958 cup run team did their lap of honour around it

If we let him stay we will end up with a motorway system like he built in Newcastle. Magdalen flyover looks like a country lane in comparison!

Ever since Hughton had been here, there hasn''t been a single sale on at the 99p shop.

Think back to those good old days and red price tickets.

[quote user="Number 9"]Ricks Place!

What about Spencer''s?[/quote]I liked it when it was Legs....pity they had to close.....

[quote user="Kathy "]I can just about remember when Legs was open .[/quote]

That''s hardly surprising at your age. [;)]

[quote user="Truculent Trucker"]

[quote user="Number 9"]Ricks Place! What about Spencer''s?[/quote]

They improved when they teamed up with Mr Marks.

[/quote]

It''s best not to mention Marks on here otherwise you''ll get that crazy Drury''s Testamonials on your case.....

there was a music shop there once called "Musicman" the best one in Norwich by far! going back about 16-17 years ago.. me and my friends would spend a fortune on CD''s in there.