Sign in to follow this  
Kirby_86

THE TOP 10 BEST NCFC MOMENTS THIS SEASON?.......

Just thought it would be a good idea to try and build up a record of the top 10 moments for City this season.
Would be interesting to hear people''s views and hear memories from what has been a difficult season.
Let''s remember all the positive things, from what sadly has seen a seson with a lot of moaners on various City boards.

I will have to think first before putting my memories up here, but one thing i will say, let''s hope the best memory is still to come.

A few idea''s could be, exceptional performaces from players? memorable goals? comebacks? late goals?

So just for starters and to get you thinking, what about McVeigh''s goal at Old Trafford, or the comeback v Boro, Greeno''s wonder show at WHL?
Bentley starting the comeback at Newcastle?

So,there you go....i''ve got the ball rolling...

Damien Francis'' brace against the Saints, Francis'' screamer at Pompey after Eddie had been sent off, another Francis screamer to win it against Brom, Francis'' equaliser 15 seconds into the 2nd half at Man City...

This post should be entitled Top 10 Damien Francis moments!

1. Our 1st win v Southampton.

2. Our 2nd win v Bolton.

3. Our 3rd win v WBA

4. Comeback v Boro

5. Signing Deano

6. Seeing Henry at FCR. (I wasn''t there, but you get my drift)

7. Comeback v Newcastle

8. Overall excitement of being back in the prem.

9. Meeting about 5 Norwich fans down here in Weston-Super-Mare(!) on the first day of the season.

10. Going to Blackburn for my first game for a while, (OK, hasn''t actually happened as yet but who cares!)

What about Bentleys canon off the bar at Old Trafford? Would have been some goal! From what I heard, the bar is still shaking!

The shear joy on NW''s face at saturdays winner,poor bloke, he couldnt find anyone to celebrate with until the players found him, He deserves a few moments like that because he cares as much as any supporter, the pressure must be really intense & is building all the time, heres to a few more moments like that!

good point funny old game, i thought it was great the players went straight over to Worthy it was reminiscent of last years winning run in and shows just how much this all means to the club and the individuals.

Surely the top was Adam''s equaliser against Boro, great moment of the Premier League too!!!

Spendid Rush, I think that was McKenzie''s goal at Man City.

I personally loved Huckerby''s run against Arsenal which led to our penalty. I know we got thrashed, but he did it all on his own, and scored the penalty as well. Class!

It has to be Drury''s header and celebration when the equaliser went in against boro. There is no better moment all season than that IMHO. The joy for the fans, players and coaching staff was overwhelming and i''m just glad that i was there.

Moment of the season for me is Damo''s 93rd minute winner at Craven Cottage that put us in 17th place in the league, 1 point above Crystal Palace