Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

Who will be our top scorer?

Our top scorer is currently Snodgrass on the grand total of 5 goals, so who will be top scorer, my bet is  on Snodgrass getting 6!!

[quote user="Mister Chops Lovechild"]Our top scorer is currently Snodgrass on the grand total of 5 goals, so who will be top scorer, my bet is  on Snodgrass getting 6!![/quote]Well baldyboy, I think it will be Holt.Why have you changed your name (again)?

Super Chrissy Martin with 7;   come in come out of the cold and save our season [;)]

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]Super Chrissy Martin with 7;   come in come out of the cold and save our season [;)][/quote]as he has not been included in our 25 man squad i doubt you guess will come true. and he is at Derby for the next 4 weeks.

I have a sneaky feeling Holt will come chip in with a few more before the season is done, can actually see him reach 10. Starting with a brace tomorrow.

Or he''ll only score one or two more, and Snoddy will end up top scorer.

[quote user="star_manic"][quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]Super Chrissy Martin with 7;   come in come out of the cold and save our season [;)][/quote]as he has not been included in our 25 man squad i doubt you guess will come true. and he is at Derby for the next 4 weeks.[/quote]

post was in now way serious - need a sarcasm emoticon

The thing is with holty I never think he will score more than one a game anyway, whereas becchio comes in with good form.

I think becchio should be looking at taking that spot now, pushing on and pushing holty and snoddy.

If hoolahan could then that would be the biggest shock for me, as goals have been lacking from the wee man. It''s a big half season for many of our attacking players, none have impressed much this season and seen by the opposition as a massive goal threat, perhaps snoddy more than any other.

Kk and becchio come in it a good time, they can make an impact where many have not.