Sign in to follow this  
norwichyellow

• Norwich have been involved in more 0-0 draws this season (five) than any other side

• Norwich have been involved in more 0-0 draws this season (five) than any other side- from the guardian.

This stat  alone tells its own story about the season.

Heres a thought, I wonder how many 0-0 draws we had under Lambert in his entire reign at CR.I have a strong thought it will be only bout 5/6 in 3 years.

Anyone know?

[quote user="PeekyNCFC9"]

Heres a thought, I wonder how many 0-0 draws we had under Lambert in his entire reign at CR.I have a strong thought it will be only bout 5/6 in 3 years.

Anyone know?

[/quote]

Just had a look over the last 3 years and the answer is 4

Walsall 0-0 at home 2009/2010

QPR 0-0 away 2010/2011

Crystal Palace 0-0 away 2010/2011

Chelsea 0-0 at Home 2011/2012

[quote user="nu_matik"]McNally out, Hughton OUT, EVERYONE OUT!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Indeed!!! How dare Hughton only draw Premier League games!! Wiz for manager as he seems to know how its all done!! ;)

Well that is a lie for starters. We''ve had roughly the same amount of tonkings,but under Hughton it is normally his B or C squad that has been smacked.

really? How many times did we concede 4 or more last season? 3 wasnt it compared to 5 this year, and as for B and c squad fraid not mate but lets not let facts get in the way of Hughton being painted great hey?

No it weren''t. It was his first team. And you can''t count Man City as a thrashing. We scored 3.

Here we go. Last season.

Liverpool and Sunderland both 3-0 losses which could have been worse as we were dog-doo.

Man City times two. Proper thrashings.

MK Dons ditto.

This season.

Liverpool times two.

Fulham.

Aston Villa.

Chelsea.

All losses by three or more goals.

during those five 0-0 draws we had 71 shots at an average of 14.2 shots per game which compares quite favourably with say Manchester Utd''s spg average over the season of 15 so I''d say it''s not for want of trying, more that at least 3 of the teams involved in those five games set out "not to lose". (West Ham, Fulham & QPR)I don''t think Everton will roll up today looking to defend for the 90 mins, it''s about time we played someone who will let go of the ropes, we do seem able to out-punch a good number of those who do.