Sign in to follow this  
oli4700

Maybe I an jumping the gun...

[quote user="kick it off"]We agreed a fee with Kansas when we sign him. If we want him, he will be our player.[/quote]when was this announced?

you''re overlooking the fact that if bigger clubs come sniffing... what is to say that kei kamara would rather sign with us than them?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="kick it off"]We agreed a fee with Kansas when we sign him. If we want him, he will be our player.[/quote]when was this announced?[/quote]When we signed him on loan.

He''s had one good half a game. David Nielsen started like he was on fire for us.Given that Kamara''s got ten or so games to prove himself in the Premiership, I expect he''s going to treat every game like a cup final. Whether he can keep it up on a weekly basis is anyone''s guess.

"oli4700"you''re overlooking the fact that if bigger clubs come sniffing... what is to say that kei kamara would rather sign with us than them?

Far,far,far too early to be worrying about this.

KK played really well and lifted the team. He was the "spark" that led to the win. We looked very ordinary and lacking ideas before he came on. I am sure NCFC were clever enough to write something into the loan contract.

He has a lot of skill, very fast, good in the air, good on the ball, links up play well...everything Becchio has not got at the moment..I think it might take him awhile to pick up the pace - now who would have thought that on transfer deadline day???

When Kei signed it was mentioned that Norwich have already agreed the fee and have first refusal.

I do echo the sentiments about David Nielson. Kamara has had 30 very good minutes, he now needs to put together a few performances in a row. (I sound horribly like Wiz don''t I).

I think he has bags of potential considering his age, would think we''ll keep him if he keeps this up!

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]When Kei signed it was mentioned that Norwich have already agreed the fee and have first refusal. I do echo the sentiments about David Nielson. Kamara has had 30 very good minutes, he now needs to put together a few performances in a row. (I sound horribly like Wiz don''t I).[/quote]

But its true, look how Cody Mac started.....but we do have first option on him, its all agreed.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]When Kei signed it was mentioned that Norwich have already agreed the fee and have first refusal. I do echo the sentiments about David Nielson. Kamara has had 30 very good minutes, he now needs to put together a few performances in a row. (I sound horribly like Wiz don''t I).[/quote]

But its true, look how Cody Mac started.....but we do have first option on him, its all agreed.

[/quote]Not a bad start for a Yank nobody, eh?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]Not a bad start for a Yank nobody, eh?[/quote]

He''s not American, he''s from Sierra Leone :)

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]Not a bad start for a Yank nobody, eh?[/quote]

He''s not American, he''s from Sierra Leone :)