Sign in to follow this  
Not Nigel

Norwich v Everton score predictions.

Have watched a few full live games of Everton this season, they have many quality players and I have been very impressed........other than in the Cup last week, when they didnt look like the team I had seen earlier in the season. That said Felaini was playing a different role and didnt look like he was either fully fit or interested, this will be different Saturday I''m sure and he is the player who will really make the difference if he is up for it.....almost unplayable if he is. I will be OK with a point, but three are really required of course and that would be great and set us up nicely to complete the double over Man U........we can dream!

Word on Twitter is that we''ll see Holt up front with Becchio, Hoolahoop on the bench.[:)]

I''d be pleased to see the two of them playing together. Should make the afternoon more entertaining! Assume Hughton would play Howson if Tettey faills to make the game.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]I''d be pleased to see the two of them playing together. Should make the afternoon more entertaining! Assume Hughton would play Howson if Tettey faills to make the game.[/quote]I am hoping Tettey will make it.Two up front and Howson in the midfield is maybe just a little cavalier, in my opinion.

Norwich 0 Everton 1.

I think he will start with the same formation as always, but if he does change it then my prediction is that he plays 4-4-2 with Hoolahan left midfield. He doesn''t fancy Bennett ( I like him, but on the left he doesn''t look entirely comfortable, this is assuming Pilkington is injured). I would hate this, but I have a feeling,

[quote user="booklet"]Norwich 0 Everton 1.

I think he will start with the same formation as always, but if he does change it then my prediction is that he plays 4-4-2 with Hoolahan left midfield. He doesn''t fancy Bennett ( I like him, but on the left he doesn''t look entirely comfortable, this is assuming Pilkington is injured). I would hate this, but I have a feeling,[/quote]Hoolahan is not a left midfielder.Pilkington is fit.Current rumours Hoolahan will be on the bench, Holt starts with Becchio.

3-2- 0-2 at half time - Pienaar and Baines killing us. Kamara off the bench at half time, scoring one and setting up two for Becchio,Wiz pronounces Hughton as the next Messiah.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="booklet"]Norwich 0 Everton 1.

I think he will start with the same formation as always, but if he does change it then my prediction is that he plays 4-4-2 with Hoolahan left midfield. He doesn''t fancy Bennett ( I like him, but on the left he doesn''t look entirely comfortable, this is assuming Pilkington is injured). I would hate this, but I have a feeling,[/quote]Hoolahan is not a left

midfielder.Pilkington is fit.Current rumours Hoolahan will be on the bench, Holt starts with Becchio.[/quote]

You know he''s not a left midfielder. I know he''s not a left midfielder. I''m not convinced Mr. Hughton knows this.

I''m prediciting a 4-4-1-1

[quote user="booklet"][quote user="morty"][quote user="booklet"]Norwich 0 Everton 1.

I think he will start with the same formation as always, but if he does change it then my prediction is that he plays 4-4-2 with Hoolahan left midfield. He doesn''t fancy Bennett ( I like him, but on the left he doesn''t look entirely comfortable, this is assuming Pilkington is injured). I would hate this, but I have a feeling,[/quote]Hoolahan is not a left

midfielder.Pilkington is fit.Current rumours Hoolahan will be on the bench, Holt starts with Becchio.[/quote]

You know he''s not a left midfielder. I know he''s not a left midfielder. I''m not convinced Mr. Hughton knows this.

I''m prediciting a 4-4-1-1[/quote]I am fairly sure he does know[Y]

I still think the most likely is: Norwich 1 Everton 1.

As I''ve said on other posts, I wonder if CH might go with 4-2-3-1 with Becchio as CF and Holt playing ''leftish'' in the style of Huckerby. This could create more movement in attack and confuse their defence whilst still playing Wes without sacrificing the defensive cover.

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]I still think the most likely is: Norwich 1 Everton 1.

As I''ve said on other posts, I wonder if CH might go with 4-2-3-1 with Becchio as CF and Holt playing ''leftish'' in the style of Huckerby. This could create more movement in attack and confuse their defence whilst still playing Wes without sacrificing the defensive cover.[/quote]Holt as a left winger?Seriously, think about it lol.

Holt as a left winger?

But let us not forget the Holt experience at Forest under Calderwood. Wasn''t Holt played as a right winger?

I hope not!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]I still think the most likely is: Norwich 1 Everton 1. As I''ve said on other posts, I wonder if CH might go with 4-2-3-1 with Becchio as CF and Holt playing ''leftish'' in the style of Huckerby. This could create more movement in attack and confuse their defence whilst still playing Wes without sacrificing the defensive cover.[/quote]

Holt as a left winger?

Seriously, think about it lol.
[/quote]

Calderwood did that to Holt at Forest.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]I still think the most likely is: Norwich 1 Everton 1. As I''ve said on other posts, I wonder if CH might go with 4-2-3-1 with Becchio as CF and Holt playing ''leftish'' in the style of Huckerby. This could create more movement in attack and confuse their defence whilst still playing Wes without sacrificing the defensive cover.[/quote]Holt as a left winger?Seriously, think about it lol.[/quote]

Calderwood did that to Holt at Forest.

[/quote]No he didn''t.

"3-2- 0-2 at half time - Pienaar and Baines killing us. Kamara off the bench at half time, scoring one and setting up two for Becchio,Wiz pronounces Hughton as the next Messiah."

Not quite right but not far off either. Just need Wiz to come through now.

[quote user="ricardo"]We have a good record against them at home so I''m going for 2-1 win.[/quote]That one was for you little friend.[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="booklet"][quote user="morty"][quote user="booklet"]Norwich 0 Everton 1.

I''m prediciting a 4-4-1-1[/quote]I am fairly sure he does know[Y][/quote]

You said he knew Hoolahan was not a left midfielder. Appears he doesn''t, but aside from this I will give him credit today. He played 2 upfront and made his subs much earlier, which proved to be the difference. We also went for it at 1-1 and it paid off rather than merely protecting what we had. I hope that he not only say that playing this way was positive, but that Everton''s "Protect what we have" attitude completely backfired as they invited constant pressure for the last 10 minutes or so.