Sign in to follow this  
Not Nigel

Norwich v Everton score predictions.

I''m going for 1-1, and I don''t think that would be a bad result.

Norwich to go a goal down early in the second half, Hughton responds by bringing on Becchio and Kamara in the 55th minute, half an hour of Norwich absolutely pulverizing an Everton team who are doing everything that they can to desperately cling on to their three points but with the substitute Kamara skinning two players from the left, playing a delightful floating ball to the back post to Becchio who heads it down for Holt to stick one in the bottom corner.

What odds can I get for that exact scenario happening?

I have a sneaky suspicion that we are going to win.

A point wouldn''t be disastrous by any stretch of the imagination but the whole club needs a win and I think this could be the day.

So........1-0 - I''m not going to get carried away!!

1 - 1 written all over it. Everton can be hard nut to crack.

Johnson gets his shot at last on the target via deflection and Naismith makes Everton goal from a rebound of corner.

1-1. Hughton will just set us out not to lose again.Everton will get one early second half and Hughton will act like nothing is wrong. He''ll throw Kamara on 88th minute and he''ll score from a corner and we''ll get a spawny point.

If we come out at them the way we did against Spurs a few games ago then I can see us again getting an earlyish goal.

Everton are no Tottenham these days, more function than flair, and without Gareth Bale might struggle to break us down, assuming our defence is as resolute as normal.

I expect us to play two up-front so that when Everton try to come back at us we can then expose the gaps for a second.

I usually predict a home draw, but this time it''s 2-0.

I also evoke the Law of Averages which indicates that we have to win soon/eventually. Ditto, Holt on the scoresheet.

The Toffees are not near the top for nothing, and with Baines to torment us I can''t see us restricting them to less than two. I hope that the jaunt to the sun has bonded everyone together. I am hope ful that we shall notch a goal.

I''ll go for 1-2. Sorry! I would love to see us rise to the occasion, but....

Norwich have drawn 11, Everton have drawn 12, Everton have only scored 7 away goals, we can''t score for toffee (Pun intended), Teams come away from Carrow Road thinking a draw a good result and Hughton will believe a draw against a team sitting in a European place a good result.

Taking all this into account I can only come to one conclusion, 7-6 to Norwich.

I think CH may surprise us by keeping the same formation, but playing Holt on the left for Pilks and Becchio up front. Two strikers on, but a 5-man midfield. Kamara comes on when Holt tires.

My head says 1-1 but my heart 2-1, so I''ll go with that.

I can''t make any prediction as I''m too biased against Everton!

Apart from that fella with the fuzzy ''airdo will score an own goal !!!

Hughton''s press conference this afternoon suggested to me that Tettey will be out on Saturday, and that Holt and Becchio will start up front together on Saturday!

Should be interesting to see how it pans out, I say 1-1 draw, which against Everton is a decent result. Last 3 games against them have been draws also...