Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

Moyes not happy

After the game Moyes stormed on the pitch after the ref because our winner came 16 Seconds after the three minutes injury time was up. I thought he would want to thank the ref for not booking their players for time wasting and giving them fouls for nothing challenges. Absolutely pathetic, if it was a minute or something over I''d understand why he''d feel aggrieved but it was 16 bloody seconds!

This reminds me of the Derby game where Robbie Savage kept turning round to clap the away fans and waste time. Only to have us steal the late winner.Justice against scummy time wasters is soooooooo sweet !!

I thought it always had the rider ''there is a minimum of 3 minutes remaining'' etc?

LMAO what is funnier is the Everton fans blaming Fellani on thier forums, saying hes not up to it. Was thier best player and an utter pain ! Cant belive they would want him gone or be blaming him, they will be upper half Championship without him !!!

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

Message: "The referee has indicated there will be a MINIMUM of 3 minutes extra time".

So 3 mins 16 secs is about right then.

[/quote]agreed..Moyes knows the Time added on is at the descration of the referee... if i was the interviewer i''d have asked him "What do you want to be done about it?" Dunce wouldnt have an answer!

Maybe he ought to have a word with his own goalkeeper then...certainly wasted considerably more than those 16 seconds at every goal kick

Always nice to see time wasters lose in the added time they helped to create!

Moyes said:

"I cannot understand why he plays three minutes and 20 seconds for the stoppage time, but he has got that discretion, although I disagree with it"

He is bitter because he lost, but he isn''t claiming foul play.

Most referees let the attack finish before blowing up. If there is a corner they let the corner be taken. No difference here, he let the ball go in the box, if the keeper had caught it the whistle would have gone immediately, but the keeper didn''t catch it.... Holt''s foot/shin/knee/hoof/willy caught it.