Sign in to follow this  
 Zak Van Burger

US report and the goals

As everyone knows, light travels faster than sound. In the Cathedral Lounge I saw the net bulge before I heard the thud which was Kei''s swede on leather.

Great to see the clip.

To upset Moyes, watching the 2nd clip in that (at 14 seconds), the ref checks his watch 9 seconds before we score. Clearly seeng 3 minutes up but letting the last attack complete. Best thing the ref did all game.

[quote user="Man Who Stares At Goats"]Kamra''s success could well lead to a stronger following for NCFC in the US.[/quote]

I''m doing my part, too.  On Thursday or Friday during the class warm up question, I add a note to it about who Norwich is playing and what time the game is on tv. Then when going over the question I will say with all seriousness if it''s not live coverage that students should stay off the internet and ignore texts so they can watch the game without knowing the score (as if their friends are texting them that!). They seem amused by this, so I tell them that is exactly what I do (and I did today - the game kicked off at 9AM but was shown at 11AM). Some of them watch the games, hoping to tease me about the result, but not this week!

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

[quote user="Man Who Stares At Goats"]Kamra''s success could well lead to a stronger following for NCFC in the US.
[/quote]

I''m doing my part, too.  On Thursday or Friday during the class warm up question, I add a note to it about who Norwich is playing and what time the game is on tv. Then when going over the question I will say with all seriousness if it''s not live coverage that students should stay off the internet and ignore texts so they can watch the game without knowing the score (as if their friends are texting them that!). They seem amused by this, so I tell them that is exactly what I do (and I did today - the game kicked off at 9AM but was shown at 11AM). Some of them watch the games, hoping to tease me about the result, but not this week!

[/quote]

And I am very confident in saying we have a few more fans watching in Sierra Leone, knowing how excited the Africans can get with goal celebrations, I would love to have seen them Yesterday blowing thier horns and dancing