Sign in to follow this  
Daz

Mike Liggins on Canary Call

Whats this about?

Canary Call is supposed to be for fans not for Local news journalists to call in and moan moan moan.

Get him off the airwaves! Negativity after a win, not needed.

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]Thought Mike Liggins talked a lot of sense; we didn''t look like winning at 75 mins! Forget his day job - he''s a fan just like the rest of us...[/quote]

Canary Call should be the best place to go after a match to hear good discussion.   Instead its a waste of time because of the callers they choose to put on.    Its spoiled by the fact they appear to choose who they let on the radio rather than let ordinary folk have their say.  It has to be "entertaining" rather than just natural.   The media like to control everything.

This would be the same Mike Liggins I have seen in the city with an Ipswich Town scarf on....Rob Butler said "Liggsy is a Norwich fan innit bruv".. no Rob... no he isnt....and I think "Mike Liggins" (if it was him) might have been a wee bit tipsy.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Robb Butler is 70% of the problem with Canary Call, guy is a utter penis.

[/quote]

Totally agree - not heard him say anything worthwhile. How do these people get on radio? McVeigh is OK but imo they haven''t found a decent replacement for Neil Adams.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

Liggins....a once Sports presenter on Look East now reduced to reporting "interesting" local news such as the cake competition at the summer fete.

His opinion is worthless.

[/quote]

Anyone elses opinion is equally as valid as yours and mine!

Sorry Mustard - how do you justify the idea that everyone''s opinion is equally valid? That cannot possibly be true...