Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

Feb 2010 v southend... ollie johnston

Said the exact same thing myself just before we scored the winner.It''s not really putting a dampener on anyone or anything. Purely from the point of view of an unknown quantity coming on and turning a game we were 1-0 down in, with a late header from the same corner at the same end of the ground, it was a bit similar.Here''s to many more performances like that from King Kei.

Ollie johnson will always be welcome back here, cracking player, just a victim of our rapid rise. A bit like Cody :P what is he up to now anyway?

I also had a sense of deja vu about Olly and Kei, but I also sense that Kei is going to go on to achieve much more than Olly was able to do. I look forward to seeing what that is!

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Johnston was a Lambeth signing, not a Houghton one.[/quote]

Hughton!

[/quote]

Wiz showing off his intelligence, once again.........[:$]

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Ollie johnson will always be welcome back here, cracking player, just a victim of our rapid rise. A bit like Cody :P what is he up to now anyway?[/quote]

Last I heard he was playing for Oxford Utd

[quote user="Norwich rUs"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Johnston was a Lambeth signing, not a Houghton one.[/quote]

Hughton!

[/quote]

Wiz showing off his intelligence, once again.........[:$][/quote]At least he didn''t spell it as "Puketon"....

I must admit the same thought crossed my mind and I will still reseve judgement on any new player until they have played a few games. Where I think there is a good reason to think back to that game is to remember how poor we were for the majority of that game and Southend were unlucky to loose that game. But of course Lambert was in charge then so it was an inspired bit of management that led to that victory not sheer luck.

Olli now plays for York City, having left Oxford at the end of last season. he has made 6 substitute appearances and no goals. so far in his career he has scored just 16 goals.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Norwich rUs"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Johnston was a Lambeth signing, not a Houghton one.

[/quote]

Hughton!

[/quote]

Wiz showing off his intelligence, once again.........

[:$]
[/quote]

At least he didn''t spell it as "Puketon"....

[/quote]

Yeah but he does know how to spell Holloway. [:D]