Sign in to follow this  
Barclaybred

F.A.O..Players PLEASE CONGA!

After scoring a goal,if you conga,with the scorer at the front,back to the centre circle,the crowd could join in!

"De de de de de Da!....De de de de de Da! ....DDah Dah Dah Da! DDah Dah Dah Da!"

Got idea from elated and exuberant fans in a pub on the outskirts,at the final whistle!"

David McNally is not letting any of the fans stand, what makes you think he''ll let us do the conga?

That ''contravene''s'' every single ''ground regulation'' in the book!

Have to agree with RJD as well - the local SAG will be up in arm about such an obvious violation of H&S!  And the groundsman would have a fit at Carra Rudd - a conga is the human equivalent to a 40 ton artic ploughing up the pitch.

Why the need to become utter nobs when scoring anyway? Why would you want the team to conga?

Get on with the job your paid to do, scoring gaols and winning games....bring back the Mick Channon round arm while running back to the half way line, those were the days of real players, none of these over paid premadonas.........hand shake and get on with the job is enough., stupid dnacing, silly hair cuts and crap coloured boots, no wonder football is becoming a laughing stock.

[quote user="Barclaybred"]After scoring a goal,if you conga,with the scorer at the front,back to the centre circle,the crowd could join in!

"De de de de de Da!....De de de de de Da! ....DDah Dah Dah Da! DDah Dah Dah Da!"

Got idea from elated and exuberant fans in a pub on the outskirts,at the final whistle!"[/quote]Thanks for that. I remembered the tune but I had forgotten the words. Cheers! [+o(]

[quote user="Indy"]

Why the need to become utter nobs when scoring anyway? Why would you want the team to conga?

Get on with the job your paid to do, scoring gaols and winning games....bring back the Mick Channon round arm while running back to the half way line, those were the days of real players, none of these over paid premadonas.........hand shake and get on with the job is enough., stupid dnacing, silly hair cuts and crap coloured boots, no wonder football is becoming a laughing stock.

[/quote]Miserable git.

Well morty, do you when doing your job go running up to your workmates and suddenly break into a conga because maybe you sold something ?

When did football become the circus? Clowns with funny shoes and stupid hair?

[quote user="Indy"]

Well morty, do you when doing your job go running up to your workmates and suddenly break into a conga because maybe you sold something ?

When did football become the circus? Clowns with funny shoes and stupid hair?

[/quote]Have you perhaps considered another sport that is more restrained, snooker maybe?Yeah, I do a little celebratory dance and hi 5 people when I fix something, what of it>

Funny enough my second sport is Ice Hockey, which I used to play, it''s a real mans sport, sweat, blood and guts. You score you celebrate as a team, you don''t go to a conrer and dance like a complete pleb......why? why the need to do something OTT just beacuse you score a goal? Modern society demands you act like it. A player get''s the smallest of kicks and he rolls around like the sniper in row Z has hit his mark........

I''m sure the only reason most want to score is so they can do the stupid act they have been practicing on instead or doing additional training? Sorry but I find it totally irritating that players make such a big thing of scoring......whoooo hooo you scored. Shake hands and get on with the job, once you scored 3 goals may you celebrate a little bit more.